Where would you see yourself with your tulpae when you are older?

Guest ThunderClap

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which terms are unclear?

Basically she's talking about an asexual, aromantic, life partnership. Probably a similar relationship most of the commmunity has with their tuppers(at least I get the impression that like 60% of host/tulpa relationships here are aromantic)

Someone told me to never marry out of love, it just doesn't hold up. A queerplatonic relationship does sound pretty neat.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Guest Anonymous

Well I just feel they're missing out on all dat glorious tupsex, or anything like that. What if the tulpa wanted some good ol host sex, and was denied and doomed to the friendzone.

Not kewl IMO.

This thread is making me sad.

Queerplatonic relationships usually end in heartache/marriage anyway because one or both individuals end up getting feeling for the other beyond what it was supposed to be.

Looking at most the people on this forum reminds me of the fox and the rowanberries.

If you haven´t tried it, or have been burned one too many times or simply find it impossible to find someone, you look at love and go "it´s properly just stupid human affection anyway, i´m fine on my own"

But let me ask you something about the future, since that is what this thread is about.

When you are 80, sitting at home, all alone (sure you have friends, but they have their own families, so you only see them so often) will you regret it? Will you wish that you found someone? Will you look at your younger self and curse them for being lazy and too scared to keep trying?

People that have been never tried true love say: Love is stupid and it only lasts so long.

People that have tried it but have been burned badly say :

never marry out of love, it just doesn't hold up.

Most relationsships don´t hold up, BUT that doesn´t mean that the perfect relationships won´t, IT doesn´t mean that the perfect relationship won´t be worth it.

It´s hard, and it´s work, it takes fucking effort, EVERYTHING IN LIFE DOES, but if you don´t do it, you will properly regret it for the rest of your life.

Call me a fool, but i´d rather die searching than without a purpose.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Natasha.

Not that I think that there's anything wrong with the whole Wiesel atomic thing, I just think a relationship based on love is just as viable.

Ban me if I ever mention Telecasters again.

When you are 80, sitting at home, all alone (sure you have friends, but they have their own families, so you only see them so often) will you regret it? Will you wish that you found someone? Will you look at your younger self and curse them for being lazy and too scared to keep trying?

Nay, i'll have four cute girls inside my head.

I get what you're saying; I totally understand. However, in my case, it's more of an alternative because the romantic attraction and desire just aren't there. A QPR sounds like a great alternative to pretending to love somebody in a relationship that's more romantic than I even want. It stems more from a desire for companionship and platonic love in a committed relationship without romance or sex.

It's not that I've given up on romance; I'm simply not interested. I'd still like to have someone to spend the rest of my life with, and that is why I'd much rather settle down with a queerplatonic partner someday.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)