Where would you see yourself with your tulpae when you are older?

Guest ThunderClap

I think I see what you're saying

You don't have a problem with romantic relationships or think that they're bad, but they're just not your cup of tea?

You'd rather just have queerplatonic than force romantic for the sake of normalcy?

Ban me if I ever mention Telecasters again.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

I see myself probably seeking a super high education, just for the sake of getting a doctorate in something(preferably psychology or chemistry(guess why...)). i also see us going to the bar and getting slammed together, a lot. and then i will laugh at all the people staring and tell them they dont know shit about me while spilling my drink. yeah, that sounds like it, and everyone must address me as "patron", "Dr.Anon" or "fuckface".

i will have no spouse(maybe a tupper one), because bitches be crazy and dey gon run away with mah hard earned dollahs. i also want to get /fit/, i want to do a shit tonne of drugs(not the baaad ones, just the mind expanding and the occational amphetamine), i want to travel the world, and most of all i want to battle zombies, survive a nuclear apocalypse, and i want to become the leader of all nations on earth.

i will be a fucking kick ass zombie battling, surviving, firefighting, maiden rescuing(and then i eat them!) astronaut psychonaut!

Ayo grill how you be?

Also a Viking, Intelhunter?

Ah yes of course! I actually own a real viking sword(the stuff that was considered ye olde sword back in the ye olde times), its casted so its really heavy. I know how to wield swords to some extent and i actually know how to throw knives.

I guess since i have the blood now all i need is the rest of the gear.

Ayo grill how you be?

Snip snap

My apologies, i guess i misjudged you.

It´s just that most people mix these things up, and people like you are very rare.

Most people simply fall under the categories i stated and try to excuse it with "i guess i just don´t really need to love"

Personally i find a Queerplatonic relationsship great and i wish i could live in one because it removes a lot a variables that comes with a normal relationships , but i fear that i would have a hard time not growing feelings for the other person, no matter how much i tried.

EDIT:

Go study jimmy.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Guest Anonymous

I see myself probably seeking a super high education,

I feel that Helix and Pixel (+ any future tulpa) might influence my life significantly. While I like music making/listening, as well as political stuff and computer stuff, I feel that having tulpas could open a ton of oppurtunities:

* Imposed DAW serivitor

* Debating with Helix and Pixel on various topics

* Find/get motivation to do work on computer stuff.

As for the debate on queerplatonic stuff: The world would run a lot smoother if we didn't have feelings and decide upon things by weighing the pros and cons and leaving out potential bad feelings/vendettas. But thats what makes life good and bad! You have to expeirience the bad to appreciate the good, in my opinion. By joining with someone simply for the legal benefits, you leave out the good and thus the bad, unless you're scooge.