Where would you see yourself with your tulpae when you are older?

Guest ThunderClap

oh fuck i almost forgot, i will be a politician. the ""crazy"" type, but to become that i need to get rich and fuck bitches. ok, maybe not fuck bitches, but i need dat dollah.

perhaps i could earn money by fucking bitches? giggolo anyone?

Ayo grill how you be?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To make good mulah you have to be a high class giggolo. You know, like for senators. That sounds like a conflict in careers.

Nah, prostitution and being a american politician is almost synonymous.

Ayo grill how you be?

We need to get back on topic now, or I'm locking the thread.

I've actually been receiving a surprising amount of support for this from some of my colleagues, particularly those who are studying existential and humanistic approaches to psychology have taken some interest in this phenomenon.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I've actually been receiving a surprising amount of support for this from some of my colleagues, particularly those who are studying existential and humanistic approaches to psychology have taken some interest in this phenomenon.

Wait, the phenomenon of locking this thread or of different kinds of relationships? I'm confused.

Anyways, in all honesty, I don't see my future being terribly different because of having a tulpa. I think that my quality of life will definitely be better, and hopefully she'll be able to help get us a bit farther in life, but besides that, I don't see much changing. Hopefully I'll start a good family and snag a decent job, though chances are slim that I'll ever tell anybody I know that I have a tulpa since I'm a very private person.

"Give a man a Truth, and he will think for a day. Teach a man to Reason, and he will think for a lifetime."

-Phil Plait

you can tell your colleagues that i will let my tupper have a great impact on my life, be it for better or for worse. thats life really, some stuff is great, and some stuff is bad.

"of course it will make it better than what it would be without one and yada yada yada..." yeah, well you cant have a thing that only makes stuff good.

Ayo grill how you be?

Guest Rochambo

I have already seen myself in the future, becoming so busy I eventually get rid of my tulpa. The thought frightened me, horribly. I hope it never has to happen, and truly I don't see why it would.

But yeah. I think keeping a good relationship with your tulpa for most of your life is possible. I suppose we will all see though.

• 3 weeks later...

I could really see myself as a mirror inspector.

In all seriousness, I see myself as part of a growing movement of tulpamancers, with Anika at my side.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Lord of the planes.

And by lord I mean shadow lord that is too busy doing things like fapping out new milky ways so I left a robot me behind to lord over dead planets and stuff.

I see myself having a deeper bond with my tulpa, and since I'm majoring in Biochemistry, I hope that I'll take things way further and have significant progress in ambitions and goals, etc.

I also see having Eva as someone who's just as capable at learning new things and more like myself; I just see her as one of my ultimate companions. As for finding a spouse or someone that's open to tulpa, I do not believe I have to worry about the fear too much.

I see myself potentially engaging in more scientific debates pertaining to my field of study, having this connection with my tulpa(e) and being able to distribute information with ease, and people will presume I'm some super-duper intellectual when I'm just cognizant of the potential tulpa can provide in our lives.

And so much more, I look forward to the future, because before the concept of tulpa was introduced to me, I was so confused on my resolve of goals and ambitions I wanted to accomplish.

Well, I already promised Athena that, at the very least, we'll be companions for life (positive emotional responses everywhere). I see us going pretty far in life, and possibly even becoming business partners in a way (I want to start a video game studio in the future, and who better to be an assistant CEO/advisor than a Tulpa?).

Dunno about marriage. I'm not planning on getting married anytime soon, so no worries about revealing my tulpa to anyone close. I'm feeling too ambitious right now to settle down with anyone anyways (Of course, if I find that special someone, maybe I will. Still haven't found anyone with a personality that meshes with mine though... apart from Athena =p).

Name: Athena

Appearance: Basically like this (Yes, she wanted to be a teenage Vanellope. It's a long story.)

Stage: Mind Voice/Minor vocal