Where would you see yourself with your tulpae when you are older?

Guest ThunderClap

As far as marriage would go, I would probably want to be open about tulpas with my SO. Only if it wasn't meant to be would she reject me and my rainbow.

Today I was thinking of what dieing would be like for us (my tulpa's young right now). I think personally that because a tulpa is essentially a part of you, it stays with you forever. whether there is an afterlife or not.

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

If there is anything I have learned when it comes to tulpa: Never expect anything to stay the same, ever.

I'd say when I'm older, I can see myself turning up the music and partying with my tulpas, and in reality, I'll be the only one there, haha. I'm sure it will still be fun. It'd be funny if the neighbors went to investigate and saw that I was the only one dancing. Well, at least that's what I think of when I'm older, but I probably won't do that kind of stuff. I see myself having a big house and being a single bachelor, in terms of relationships, living alone with my tulpas. Maybe get a pet as well.. maybe.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

I don't expect anything to change, other than the fact that she will be more talkative and imposed.

As far as telling people goes, circumstances may change, but I plan to keep this as my secret.

Just out of ease of thought, in say another five years, perhaps things will be roughly the same. Given how things have progressed in two years, in five years into the future things would likely be even better to however mentally possible that is as far as seeing, hearing, and so on them. Onward form there, who knows how things will continue to go in that respect.

College is already almost through, so it will be interesting how things might go once teaching is underway. Not so sure about the ’marriage’ part or if the topic would be kept secret or not. Likely, it would depend on how they might take it or how comfortable everyone would be all around in the idea of being out or not.

Intresting question, as I can't really see myself anywhere, but I know what I'll be doing with my Tulpa. We'll be smashing our way through whatever life throws at us, then punch back twice as hard.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

I will forever keep my main tulpa, he will provide a good companion and adviser in the future. Those who are closest to me will learn about him, but only when I enter my elder years. For now I plan on keeping the existence of my tulpa a secret from everyone.

Need to Stay Awake.

I'll probably get older and closer with my Tulpa. As for telling people and relationships, my girlfriend knows about my tulpa and doesn't think much of it. I also got two of my friends to begin making their own Tulpae as well.

Hannah's got five Tulpae- A Progress Report

Twilight, Prussia, Umbreon, Rainbow Dash, GLaDOS and I are one happy mindfamily. <3

• 2 weeks later...