Where would you see yourself with your tulpae when you are older?

Guest ThunderClap

They've been around since I was a lil' preteen, so I'd imagine they wouldn't go anywhere in the far future. I'm sure they'll just sit in my mind and be my peanut gallery, mst3king my life like they usually do.

I'm surprised at how many people wouldn't tell their husbands/wives about their tulpa if they ever got married. I think once you're actually in that position, you'll feel different, and be happy to tell them these things :)

My fiance and I are getting married within the next year, and he's fine with it. Jenny is pretty attached to him and thinks of him as a parental figure. When they want to tell him something, I'll "translate" their mind voices so he can know the message. It makes him smile, also sometimes hug me and say "You are so crazy, I love it!" which makes me smile and is awesome :D So if you don't tell your SO, you're missing out on potential smiles and good times!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kinda like time capsule, came back here and saw what i wrote.

I'm glad my dream of being a game developer haven't changed.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Slowly becoming more insane, living 'alone' in Canada or some cold place sitting in warm isolation from all the fuckers out there doing what I want to do with Kiara and a select few I respect and falling into a fairly similar routine with a few random experiments here and there until I find something I can seriously dedicate intense time towards. (Probably Piano or Math related)

I'm not sure how many people, I would like an external relationship, but that's complicated to deal with due to current attitudes and behaviours as a few things are so I assume somewhere between now and then a fair amount of this is subject to change, I doubt Kiara will change very much after the next year or so and due to that I'll keep a relatively similar mindset towards this all. /end dribble

Seeing the last post the time capsule vibe should be nice: hello future me, I know by the time you read this you'll be feeling better.