Guest ThunderClap

Where would you see yourself with your tulpae when you are older?

If my dream really came true and I get to be one of the most influential game developer, I might as well secretly add Chloe's name into the credit roll.

As for the marriage, I might tell my wife (if I have any) about the concept of tulpa first and reveal Chloe to her if her reaction is positive.

But would Chloe vanish? Not on your life.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

this sexy body

I think we're gonna need some proof of that

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

M and I have got each other's backs to the end. I don't know what's going to happen to us down the road, but we're always going to have each other, like Bonnie and Clyde.

Stranger in a strange land.

I think we're gonna need some proof of that

Do you really want me to start a "How do you look" thread?

Do you really think that would be a good idea considering the people that visit this website?

That said, if someone starts it, i wouldn´t mind putting up a picture for a short amount of time (one of my friends IRL knows of tulpa.info and i´d rather not be branded for life)

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Do you really think that would be a good idea considering the people that visit this website?

That said, if someone starts it, i wouldn´t mind putting up a picture for a short amount of time (one of my friends IRL knows of tulpa.info and i´d rather not be branded for life)

JK, JK

But didn't we have a picture thread a while ago? Must've been deleted or something.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

What kind of people are, in your opinion, visiting this site?

Well, Nate and I are getting married..uh, soon enough. Was supposed to be this fall but things got in the way, so we're moving it to next summer.

Ideally, we'd be living our dreams. I'd become an illustrator, he'd be making video games(Some of them would have the ability to unlock secret characters to play, like Luke) and we'd be married with kids and pets and the whole shebang. The tulpae would be there with us and continue being partners in our lives together.

But more realistically Nate would have a second 'real' job while he made his games on the side, I'd be working at a vet(hopefully owning my own practice by that point, or going into the more scientific field of animal medicine) while drawing on the side.

When I was a little kid, my dad used to tell me bed time stories with made up characters. We've talked about telling our kids bed time stories about the adventures of Luke and Jaden in their imaginary world. Would be fun.

What kind of people are, in your opinion, visiting this site?

Rockstars, models and kayne west

Don´t think i´m not on to you fede, you can´t hide your true identity forever

In all seriousness though, people that look up things like tulpae are usually neckbeards or spaghetti factories

Let the shitstorm begin

I din´t mean to sound like i was judging people based on how they look, i was just pointing out the amount of a spaghetti such a thread would have, because i´ve seen it tons of times before and it´s always the same.

I still love them thought, it´s great to put faces on people.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Rockstars, models and kayne west

Don´t think i´m not on to you fede, you can´t hide your true identity forever

In all seriousness though, people that look up things like tulpae are usually neckbeards or spaghetti factories

Let the shitstorm begin

I din´t mean to sound like i was judging people based on how they look, i was just pointing out the amount of a spaghetti such a thread would have, because i´ve seen it tons of times before and it´s always the same.

I still love them thought, it´s great to put faces on people.

Oh, come on. That's just cynical. I'm sure most of us are completely normal people.

Oh, come on. That's just cynical. I'm sure most of us are completely normal people.

Man, if normal people could treat tuppermaking as something other than crazy shit for losers you want to avoid and keep isolated in a mental hospital somewhere, then i would have more normal friends.