glitchthe3rd's imposition guide

glitchthe3rd

Question

This guide is intended for people who are able to multitask and would like to impose their tulpa, but perhaps don’t have large quantities of time to devote to forcing everyday. In order to use my method, you will need a tulpa who is at least sentient and can move on their own without being puppeted.

To start, imagine an invisible forcefield that extends up to ten feet around you and adapts to obstacles it encounters in the environment (e.g. walls, ledges, etc.). Your tulpa will be unable to break through this barrier, and will effectively be forced to accompany you as you go about your day. As for the actual imposition itself, the procedure is the same as in Irish’s guide: Impose the tulpa upon all of your senses, almost all the time, and eventually they will appear to you without conscious effort. Memorize their gait, try to feel them brushing against your fingertips, take in their scent and their visual details. The whole idea of imposition is that you are consciously imposing the tulpa on your senses during every waking hour, to the point where it eventually becomes second nature and you do it subconsciously, resulting in a tulpa that is considered to be “imposed”.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

"Impose the tulpa upon all of your senses"

This is the step most of us are having trouble with. Visualizing is easy, but it's pure mind's-eye. It takes enormous effort to get anything to actually appear in my field of vision, and the few times it does, it's gone in 1/4 of a second.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I feel as you should elaborate on this before it can be considered an actual guide. It does bring up a good point but by giving more concrete examples and generally a bit more explanation. Disapproved for the time being.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Disapproved for the time being as well because of reasons GGMethos mentioned with how you should expound a bit more on the process.

It should be obvious that developing unconscious competence (i.e. second nature) is inevitable with practice for any application for tulpa-related activities, which is why there should be more content to prevent it from being generic.

"Impose to impose". Nice guide. Nothing new anyways, disapproved.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Disapproved, Guides or Tips and Tricks.

Not sufficiently original - leash guide covers a similar technique and the rest can be found in most traditional guides, thus it seems redundant.

This isn't to say the advice is bad, it's just already been covered in other approved guides.