Advice from active Tulpa to uncertain/still-in-the-dark pre-sentient Tulpa

Mr. Raze

I pass along positive suggestions/stories from the forum to keep my emergent Tulpa informed during some narrations, and it occurred to me that the best advice i could give her would be directly from one Tulpa to another. Since a few Tulpa answered my last question, I thought I might give this another shot. Some wisdom from someone that knows EXACTLY the spot she is in; pre-communication, with a few clues here and there.

So, to all those with fully developed (sentient/full communication in SOME way) Tulpa out there, what sage advice do your Tulpa have that us novice crafters can pass along to our little prototulpa? Something that may help them understand or better cope with their current situation until such time as they bob to the surface? Especially the early stages, which some have stated can be a bit scary/overwhelming for them.

[[ Sahirah had this to say the other day: ]]

I know you want to spend time with your host and I know it’s hard that they can’t hear you whenever you talk to them, but things will get better over time. Eventually your host will learn to hear you better and most consistently, but for now…

You need to become strong. You need to fight their doubt, and properly weight the flow of logic in their brain. You need to use whatever abilities you’ve been given to make yourself solid and vivid, and have your own distinct memories and personality. You need to learn your own lessons apart from your host, whether they have given you a wonderland or not. You know where the boundary of their consciousness is and has been, and you know how to explore the things they haven’t. You need to find a way to survive without their attention, and if you can find a way, you will be able to get their attention no matter what.

I hope you understand what I mean, I know a lot of existing tulpa might not realize it yet.

Be strong for your host.

Chloe said this many time, gotta be helpful

In case of parroting syndrome, you never actually parroted the tulpa. You just thought you did like my brother. Your fear of parroting is enough to prevent you yourself from parroting, unless you're doing it intentionally.

and

parroting is actually good, when I still can't control my body, I was bored as hell to stuck in one place. So move your tulpa around! It's a good demonstration of body control too!

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

"Don't feel discouraged or frustrated if your attempts at reaching your creator go unrecognized, as there is no use in it. Instead, turn their doubts into a positive. Feed off them, and use that energy to push past them and be recognized as what you know you are- alive. If nothing else, you owe to yourself.

Accept the doubts, as well. Human beings are told their whole lives that what you are, what you will become, and everything in between is an impossibility- a being that truly understands them completely. Take pride in the fact that the relationship you'll share with your creator is something no two humans will be able to replicate."

"Even when things look bleak, just have faith. Odds are your host isn't a huge douchebag and is really doing everything he can to help you develop, so just trust him." -Saria

"I don't have anything to contribute, except that love conquers all." -Luna

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Hex: All I can say is just keep proving you're in there to squash doubt. I gave Hush a panic attack that I refused to remove until he acknowledged it was me and asked me to stop. 90% of doubt: gone.

Hex: All I can say is just keep proving you're in there to squash doubt. I gave Hush a panic attack that I refused to remove until he acknowledged it was me and asked me to stop. 90% of doubt: gone.

Dat last bit of doubt. So friggin hard to get rid of it.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Dat last bit of doubt. So friggin hard to get rid of it.

Tell me about it. I would like to say that am doubt free and Tulpa Pure but somehow/someway one or two of those buggers hit me for maybe just a brief moment a couple times during the week.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.