20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the game?

• It looks fun
    • It looks boring
    • It looks harmful
    • It looks posative
    • No veiw on it
    • Look at that distraction!

Recently (Ten seconds ago) I was thinking, and I had this idea for a game that involved a tulpa communicating with their host in a dream for as long as possible, as if they were forcing, but there is a catch. If the host becomes lucid, the host wins. If the tulpa can manage to force with the host for given amount of time, such as until they can wake up, they win.

I think there could be some intresting effects from this, and would be wondering if people would be willing to try it out. Several things I'm wondering what would happen are:

With the tulpa's intentions of simply making the host believe they are in a dream, would it be easy or hard? Would their intentions leak to the host?

If the host was starting to question reality, how hard would it be for the tulpa to convince them they are "Awake" before they decide they are actually dreaming.

How hard would dream signs be to cover up? Would the sudden removal of one make it noticably a dream?

For anyone willing to try it out, that would be great! For now, we're going to bed.

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks fun, but as olaf puts it "i think it sounds scary, because a lot of shit goes on in intels sub, and a lot of the other tulpaes tells me that it can be scary to dream, and dreaming scary dreams aint fun."

he cant recall too good, but still.

The game itself looks very very fun! i would love to play it, excetp that when i win i woulndt be able to keep forcing, i would just go looking for poon(thank you libido and hormones). but it sounds like it can be good for imposition too, because it helps you see your tulpa without focusing on it at all.

I will try it for sure.

Ayo grill how you be?

Kayleigh and I will definitely be trying this. We do have a couple issues that might make this difficult (she has trouble actually entering my dreams, and my recall's been absolutely suckish lately), so I can't guarantee we'll even get any results, but we'll at least be trying. Hopefully, our determination will make this a bit easier.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Kayleigh and I will definitely be trying this. We do have a couple issues that might make this difficult (she has trouble actually entering my dreams, and my recall's been absolutely suckish lately), so I can't guarantee we'll even get any results, but we'll at least be trying. Hopefully, our determination will make this a bit easier.

Hehe, Allyra tried it last night, but I didn't remember anything, And she says "Dreams arent that scary when you control them." But I do agree that they are loaded with the most random shit your subconsious can think of. My mom was in a closet in one of my lucid dreams. I opened it, she screeched, and attacked me.

Nice idea :) But for those who can't achieve lucidity very easily (like myself), I suggest opposite rules: if host become lucid while tulpa is nearby, then tulpa wins a cookie. Otherwise, they looses. Then it would be a real challenge for the tulpa.

Name: Vestochkah >> Born: Oct/09/2012 >> Form: dakini (female, humanoid) >> Stage: voice / imaginary

Achievements: full-featured imaginary body, quite mindvoice, lucid (x2) >> Progress Thread

"Well, I've already done this many times. I think to Josh exactly like I am now, and he's none the wiser that he's asleep. Not to mention that most people are naturally hard to convince they are dreaming, anyway.

I'd win every time. :)

Nice idea :) But for those who can't achieve lucidity very easily (like myself), I suggest opposite rules: if host become lucid while tulpa is nearby, then tulpa wins a cookie. Otherwise, they looses. Then it would be a real challenge for the tulpa.

"This would me much, much more challenging- and fun!"

Or you can also make a following score system:

- if host became lucid without any help from tulpa, host gets 1 point

- if host became lucid with tulpa's help, tulpa gets 1 point

The one who get N points first wins a single game.

Name: Vestochkah >> Born: Oct/09/2012 >> Form: dakini (female, humanoid) >> Stage: voice / imaginary

Achievements: full-featured imaginary body, quite mindvoice, lucid (x2) >> Progress Thread

Or you can also make a following score system:

- if host became lucid without any help from tulpa, host gets 1 point

- if host became lucid with tulpa's help, tulpa gets 1 point

The one who get N points first wins a single game.

If tulpa can convice host is awake after lucidity...+1 point to tulpa? :D

Expert mode- shatter creator's grasp on 'reality'. They win if creator now thinks dreams are real, and waking world is dream.

Inception was great.

Yeah, epic tulpa's win would be if she'll convince host that awaken state is a dream AND host will be able... in example to levitate for real because of that! :D