• It looks harmful
    • It looks posative
    • No veiw on it
    • Look at that distraction!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, this game is fun! I lost last nights round.

Si i was sitting in a room, trying to IRC, but wit closed eyes. The idea was that i could see trough my eyelids and then olaf says "you know, it works a lot better with eyes open -.-" and then i was like "oh yeah, i need to open mybeyes to use them! Thats right!" Completely oblivious to him.

I shall win next round!

Ayo grill how you be?

Gah, this game is fun! I lost last nights round.

Si i was sitting in a room, trying to IRC, but wit closed eyes. The idea was that i could see trough my eyelids and then olaf says "you know, it works a lot better with eyes open -.-" and then i was like "oh yeah, i need to open mybeyes to use them! Thats right!" Completely oblivious to him.

I shall win next round!

Haha, I just gotta remember my dreams more. Last night I suggested to them, instead of doing it on the first dream where I won't remember it, try it on a later one. I think we'll try setting a late alarm in the middle of night for this on a weekend...

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

Haha, I just gotta remember my dreams more. Last night I suggested to them, instead of doing it on the first dream where I won't remember it, try it on a later one. I think we'll try setting a late alarm in the middle of night for this on a weekend...

Yes, make sure you remember the dream too. Olaf claims he won, but i cant remember.

Ayo grill how you be?

Yes, make sure you remember the dream too. Olaf claims he won, but i cant remember.

They always win. Unless you have boss recall, they always win. In other news, its the weekend, so I'm gonna wake up in the morning, set my alarm across the room make sure I remember my dream. Force until I fall asleep. AND SO IT BEGINS. When I sleep

Is it even possible to have a lucid dream and not remember?

Is it even possible to have a lucid dream and not remember?

I'm wondering about the same question... Lucid dream is always very bright and vivid experience, which is hard to forget if you had it. There are 2 possible post-lucid scenarios: 1) you're waking up from lucid dream or 2) you're loosing lucidity and dream becomes "usual", then you're waking up too. In first scenario, you'll surely remember it. In second case, "usual" dream will be very bright as a post effect of lucidity, so you most likely will remember it too.

Name: Vestochkah >> Born: Oct/09/2012 >> Form: dakini (female, humanoid) >> Stage: voice / imaginary

Achievements: full-featured imaginary body, quite mindvoice, lucid (x2) >> Progress Thread

Nah, you can forget LD's too. You just feel that you forgot something, but you cant tell what.

I forgot a lucid dream before, but suddenly remembered it, so it was a pretty disapointing experiance, almost forgetting a lucid dream

I forgot a lucid dream before, but suddenly remembered it, so it was a pretty disapointing experiance, almost forgetting a lucid dream

It happens all the time for me, i think. i get lucid more often than i remember them, and its not always that they are memorable, so i just disregard them. If the dream was worth remembering then i always remember it.

Ayo grill how you be?