Physical Effects Of Wonderlands?

Guest Tigerhallam

I get some sensory crossover between wonderland and physical bodies, but haven't had physical muscle fatigue from it. I wonder if you're tensing muscles as you climb in the wonderland, which could result in some *real* fatigue. Otherwise you feel it because you expect it.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

My guess is that the wonderland can be so vivid and/or immersive that your brain begins to think that your body in the wonderland is your own.

If you've ever heard of the "rubber hand illusion" (I'll post a link below) it is essentially the same thing. It shows that your sense of "self" can be over-ridden. Perhaps that is what is occurring.

If you've ever done a repetitive action, such as jumping on a trampoline, jogging, or even playing chess for a long time, you may continue to feel the sensation afterwards, because your brain pre-supposes the information.

What I think is occurring is that both of these are happening at the same time, and that is the sensation you are feeling.

The illusion:

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report