First Possession

Major039

She made ​​it my Aria managed to switch control in my hands.

It was amazing!

What was your first switch control?

I'm the man with the dark mind but with the heart of gold. I ask what I am good or bad person? What directs my actions?

Tulpa isn't about why, it's about why not.

By switch control do you mean possession or switching?

One thing you might not be realising is that switching is fairly unexplored thing that only few people have achieved so far.

I do not know what's the difference. But I did not move with that my fingers.

I'm the man with the dark mind but with the heart of gold. I ask what I am good or bad person? What directs my actions?

Possession is when a tulpa controls the body with you still being in it and you can easily either control another part of your body (e.g. your tulpa uses your left hand while you use the right hand) or you can easily get access back.

Switching is when you get to a state that resembles that of a tulpa and they become the host. When you are in tulpa-state, hearing other tulpae will become easier, you will see the mindscape better and other things, but you will need to switch back to control the body (or possess it like a tulpa would). And the tulpa is a host in the same way you are on, so it has full control over the body and the body feels "theirs" and is easy to control even if their form is quadrupedal or different for other reasons.

I do not know what's the difference. But I did not move with that my fingers.

The difference is in whether or not you're still in your head watching. With possession, you feel present in your head, watching what your tulpa is doing. Switching is a full-on "switch places" -- your tulpa takes control of the whole body, and you retreat to your wonderland with little to no awareness of what the body is doing, or become imposed. You are essentially a tulpa in this state, and experience the wonderland or your imposed view at least as vividly as a lucid dream.

What you describe sounds like hands-only possession, which is a very good start and a hard thing to get the hang of.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

YAY my bad so its first Possession. I apologize for my mistake

First attempt was asking Hex to simply close my hand, after a little while, I felt like it wanted to close but clouldn't(sort of like it was asleep and the signal got lost somewhere along the way) Didn't get any movement, not sure if the sensation was her or my mind playing tricks on me.

Second attempt was just my finger. It was twitchily moving, freaked me the fuck out, decided I wasn't ready to continue yet.

Guest Fillyfooler

The first time Holly and I tried possession she was able to just barely click the mouse button. Now she is able to lift my whole arm. We don't really know how to continue from that so we decided to start imposition.

First possession attempt here went beyond every expectation, Kaoru could move my hands and fingers and stuff (albeit kinda slowly and awkwardly) and it was easy to mantain. This was from before we could even communicate decently via mindvoice.