Tetris and visualization

cruse

My chemistry teacher told me about how playing a lot of Tetris can help you visualize the pattern and shape that each atom bonds together. Apparently when playing Tetris you have to constantly visualize how the tetromino looks like upon rotation.

Do you think this also benefits visualization of tulpa?

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

My tulpa does not look like an atom. So I geuss not.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Tetris helps visualization. If you play a lot, when you stop and close your eyes, you "see" the pieces falling. It can help you to understand and get a better grasp of visualization, but sadly, when you try to visualize your tulpa after playing tetris, the pieces get in the way (at least, that happens for me).

Me and my tulpae play Tetris for a few hours everyday and I can't stop seeing Tetris pieces everywhere.

But yeah, Tetris will build your visualization skills I believe, especially as you start becoming capable of playing invisible games.

"A study, conducted by Lynn Okagaki and Peter Frensch in 1994, showed that participants who played Tetris for twelve 30 minute sessions (with no previous experience of the game) did much better than the control group in both the paper-pencil test version of spatial skills as well as the computerized version. The conclusions drawn from this experiments were that video games such as Tetris had a positive effect on 3 areas of spatial skills including mental rotation, spatial perception and spacial visualization in those who played for a prolonged period continuously."

WTB: Rare Tulpas

• 3 months later...

Holy shit that perspective. I might get addicted to this, oh wow.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Guest Anonymous

Here's a good example of how the Tetris effect works. From TPBF.

Joe already brought up the tetris effect, but not how he referenced it in his own guide. Funky. (Said guide is in his signature). Quick recap: If you divide each section of your tulpa into tetris-like blocks relating to it's body, then visualizing each part individually, you can put each part together later for a finished project. The Tertris effect works in this because, by playing tones of Tetris, you will automatically divide things into Tetris blocks, or whatever blatant ripoff you're playing uses.

The Game transfer phenomena can be applied to Glitchthe3rd's servitor model, where playing hours and hours of an FPS like Metroid could likely translate to advancement in creating an HUD servitor. Like wise, if you have your tulpa watch you while playing a puppeting game (?) could perhaps encourage possession (or puppeting, if you uses Fede's tones and methods).

Here's an idea, If you spend enough time playing a game with AI and memorized their movement and behavior patterns, could you create an AI servitor?

For example you play dead space 3 in excess, would you eventually be able to emulate it in your wonderland and fight slashers with you tulpa? Or perhaps gears of war Lucust drones... anything that doesn't talk and has no chance of evolving into a tulpa. I personally think it'd work.

My imagination generally takes on the style of whatever I was watching beforehand (which I think is probably some variant of the game transfer effect), for example: playing dead space 3 generally gives me good, realistic visuals in the style of the game. Meanwhile if I watch an anime (with a consistent style) it keeps on jumping into 2D, even with characters that really should be 3D.

For example you play dead space 3 in excess, would you eventually be able to emulate it in your wonderland and fight slashers with you tulpa? Or perhaps gears of war Lucust drones... anything that doesn't talk and has no chance of evolving into a tulpa. I personally think it'd work.

That happened with us once, last time I remembered, I was blasting monster with shotguns.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.