Pinkamena

Pinkamena

Guest Anonymous

Part 1

Basically take wonderland abilities into irl. Hope with a horn that feels and I will believe is a part of me. It won't go crazy or become sentient. I already have a boost at it because the hypnosis makes it feel there.

Part 2

I guess...I'm starting to see a bigger picture of who I am. Rather than who I feel now or what I am based on the moment. Maybe once I see the big picture I can see how the full self should be put together. I don't think it works that way, but its still an interesting thought.

Part 1: Why would having extra appendages having personality esque behaviors be a bad thing? Have fun with it. Work together with them, and give yourself spontaneous high fives. Except it isn't you, because the arms aren't you, but they also are.

Part 2: Read the inner leaflet or back of the book, I'm not sure if you're a paperback or a hardcover. That's the gist of it, the fastest way to get the big picture. The themes that are repeated again and again are stated right there.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've been wondering for the longest time... Why do you post this all here? This is a tupper progress log, you don't talk anything about tuppers, just your own shit. It might be weird shit, but it's still your shit that doesn't have much if anything at all to do with your tuppers.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

But you don't talk about your tulpa(s), their creation and how they are progressing. Which this board is for, not your pony hypnosis or just tuppers in general.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• 2 months later...

Just stopping in to say that things have been fine. Being away from the community and it "beliefs" Its been easy to have a good relationship with my current imaginary friend.

I'm not really sure how long we've been together now, but its been a while.

How does this contribute to fucking anything? No one cares if you are fine or not, trust me.

What the fuck. Stop giving him attention.

How does this contribute to fucking anything? No one cares if you are fine or not, trust me.

Woah, slow down there; you'll cut yourselves on those edges.

He said he had another imaginary friend, so I'd say he's contributing something.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

• 3 months later...

Time flies I think it was about this time last year I first made Pinkamena. Meaning she'd be over a year old about now or close to it. Never could I have imagined what would have happened, because no tulpa before had been such a long and difficult trial.

- - -

I am still with Sashie, if I had to guess she's 6-8 months old now after I checked the date on a notepad. It's becoming less of a "Was Sashie there for that?" and more of "Sashie was there, I don't need to think about it". Our past two months were pretty stressful with a lot of not talking to each other. But, this month has been better, we've been getting along pretty good. We talk about the tulpa community rarely, but sashie and I both think us spending much time around it is a horrible idea looking at what happened with all the past times. When will we leave it, again comes up often, if not daily since returning.

Just posting this is kind of making us have a little fight.

I haven't really messed with memory books or merging memories since I've been away (I have no plans on doing it either). I've ignored my merged tulpa memories (They almost never come up anymore, but I still have them and can recall them if I want to.) and avoid wonderland. We have fun, here in reality. I've learned greater control over my body than I had before since I've learned to feel deep muscle tension and muscles I've never realized I could feel out without touching like deep in my voicebox. I can block or shrug off things now that would really mess with me before. But, I still don't feel like I could take anything on from my past no problem.

I've used controlled vinyl pony hypnosis to help with my singing and art careers. Its been really, really useful, but nearly caused an accidental again. But, this time It was easy as pie to prevent the mental separation. Sometimes it feels odd to be hypnotized to be part vinyl, when I had a vinyl tulpa I lost, that I later merged memories with. I don't think about it often, but its there...weird.

Sashie came to me a little while back saying her purpose was done and she was ready to leave. But, we've been together so long and she's so well behaved. I asked her to stay. Since her purpose is over, she sometimes asks me if real life is really so boring. But, our relationship's improved a lot since.

Sashie's still a chrysalis if your wondering.