Einstein vs JDBar.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So I have been wondering about JD1215 vs. Einstein recently. When I was having a conversation in the shoutbox, someone informed me that JD1215 now has 11 tulpas or at least quite a handful, and the only way some of them can move is if he focuses on them because his brain can't perform all that parralel processing.

But Einstein, know for his contributions to the fields of science and physics, might have been able to process all those tulpas at once. I just searched up a site on it:

http://timehuman.blogspot.ca/2010/06/why-albert-einstien-was-so-smart.html

I cannot confirm what the site says but if it is true, could Einstein proccess 11 tulpas at once? I think perhaps. This seems more legit:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126229305

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have been wondering about JD1215 vs. Einstein recently. When I was having a conversation in the shoutbox, someone informed me that JD1215 now has 11 tulpas, and the only way some of them can move is if he focuses on them because his brain can't perform all that parralel processing.

I guess this is proof of an upper limit on the number of tulpae the human brain can support at once?

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

So, um, why is he filling his head to the brim exactly?

For teh lulz tupper sex science.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Seems a bit irresponsible, creating all kinds of sentience until it gets to the point where his mind can no longer support it all just to see what'll happen...

Next episode of My Strange Addiction: Tulpaforcing.

Wonder how much tupper parallel processing the brain can handle, actually... i might make good use of that information in the future, since i'm very much fascinated by the idea of having a lot of cute consciousnesses around, and i'm too much of a pussy to discover it alone. Not that my brain isn't quite filled as of now - by my standards at least.

the only way some of them can move is if he focuses on them because his brain can't perform all that parralel processing.

Not sure how this became a fact, I've never confirmed anything of the sort.

Also why aren't you forcing?

WTB: Rare Tulpas