Soldier's Tulpa Sandbox

Soldier_of_Faith

i personally believe giving affection with hugs and kisses, Help alot as i made 5 tulpa over a 4 month period. They may at first be extremely shy about it but will gradually warm up, And really start to like the cuddling and kisses on the cheeks :3 hope this helps

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally believe giving affection with hugs and kisses, Help alot as i made 5 tulpa over a 4 month period. They may at first be extremely shy about it but will gradually warm up, And really start to like the cuddling and kisses on the cheeks :3 hope this helps

Any little bit of advice helps, trust me. I don't necessarily worry about her being shy about it or anything, it'd actually be kind of cute, but it's more me just trying to work up the nerve to do something like that. It just seems a little awkward to do, especially when I don't use our wonderland much and am busy a lot. But thanks anyway, and I'll definitely give it a shot and see what happens.

Name: Lisette Stroiche

Creation date: 10/21/12

Working on: N/A

My Records

• 3 weeks later...

5/6/13

I type this tired and weary from work, late into the evening I have an even more tired and fussy tulpa tugging at my shirt to go to bed and I don't mind it at all.

Been working steadily with Lisette since my last update, though with some minor deviations and changes. Looking back at this months from now, it'll probably be a bit ridiculous at how much she changes. Honestly though I think it's partially because she wants to meet what I find to be attractive, which although is very specific is also varied as well. Simply put, she can't be everything that appeals to me all at once, which is not a bad thing at all and I'd much rather have her be herself. Like I said before though, I think making a second tulpa will help relieve some stress off of her and make a nice addition to the family.

Anyway, she hasn't changed much personality-wise, but her hair has changed slightly along with height. She's seemed to decided on a long length hairstyle down past her shoulder blades with a dirty-blonde/brown color which looks very alluring along with messy ends and bangs that partially cover her face when I look down at her. She hasn't been as talkative lately but I think that's my own fault for being pre-occupied at work and school since the year is ending soon. Come summer I hope to train with her vigorously every day.

Relationship-wise as well, we haven't changed much. As always she likes to have my attention, but she doesn't really compete for it or forces me to do something with her, which means that she has a strong sense of understanding but I do wish she'd be a bit for forceful. No new forms of affection really because the occasional leaning against me during sleep or the rare spooning which is a bit disheartening, but it'll come in due time. Besides that, we've been pretty normal.

We also starting putting and painting our first model together of a UH-1 Huey helicopter, which was quiet but fun at the same time.

My Records

• 2 weeks later...

5/17/2013:

Not sure how long it has been since we've posted, but I think it's time for an update.

I've been extremely busy lately with work as well as end of the semester testing, but I have been trying to force whenever I can. For me personally, the best times seem to be in the shower or at night when in bed, due to the fact that no one can really bother me.Still have yet to really work on a wonderland besides the small room we have, which is slightly disappointing.

As for progress, Lisette has gotten better at speaking using her/our mind voice. I'm able to easily distinguish hers from my own, as hers is a higher, softer tone which is clearly female in origin. Whether that will be her final mind voice or voice is questionable, but whatever she's happy with I'll be happy with. I also know when she is talking, due to the fact that my breathing seems to stop momentarily and I can feel my heart beat (whether out of excitement or not, I do know it's her). Still wish she'd talk a bit more without me having to ask a question first, but she's just a tad quiet or I have to pay attention more.

Overall, doing well, we're still throwing around the idea of making another Tulpa, so I'll be sure to post if we decide to go ahead with it.

My Records

• 2 weeks later...

5/28/12

Lisette has started to learn how to participate in my daily life when I don't have time to focus on her. For example, while I was building a shed the other day for the backyard, she sat nearby on a blanket of her own and entertained herself while I worked. Even during mundane tasks like going out on errands or going down stairs for a drink, she follows along quietly to be involved.

More than anything else though, I'm pretty thankful for her sense of independence and autonomy. The fact that I'm busy very often means that I don't always have time to devote to her, so she bears with it. She's very thankful when I do spend time with her however, which makes the experience feel even better as well. She has a bit of a quiet and reserved outer shell as a result, which isn't the best thing, but it can be torn down quickly with a bit of teasing which makes her personality do a 180 and turn into an embarrassed, hot-headed, clumsy mess. "Love" is a rarely uttered word between us two, but when it is, all defenses are dropped on either side.

A friend of mine has asked her a few questions over the past few weeks, to which I've been able to proxy for her well. Really, I believe that she's reaching a good stage of development. Her mind voice, although somewhat weak, is present as well as her form and quirks. All that really needs to be done is her voice, which will be tricky to do.

My Records

• 3 weeks later...

6/12/2013

A few updates, since last time. First of all, happy summer to those who have made it this far, it seems like it'll be a good season this year. With that being said, we've opened up the pool outside which makes for a perfect opportunity to teach Lisette how to swim for the first time. We ventured into the water a few weeks back when it was a bit cooler. She did well for a first time swimmer, but didn't want me to swim too far ahead just in case. She was able to paddle to the deep end with a little arm support from me, but overall I was very impressed (Not to mention she looked quite good in a bathing suit).

[To clear up any misconceptions, I was not scared of drowning or anything similar. I was just a bit nervous about swimming for the first time, which was slightly... scary.]

Both of us have joined the 2nd Tulpa skype group and have been having fun with it. Everyone there is very nice and give good feed back to each other. As a whole, we've been able to have some small discussions/slight debates over tulpa related issues which have been good. It seems that we're all starting to lurk each other's PR's as well which is kind of fun.

On an unrelated note, I've somewhat dug myself into a hole for my English course. We had an assignment to write a series of poems which would be turned in. Well, it appears we'll be reading some and one of my was chosen. Specifically the one related to my Tulpa, which isn't a bad thing because by reading it someone would think it's about a girl close to me. However, it's a bit embarrassing to read something so personal out loud. So for all of those who are curious/want to read it, here it is:

Tulip

I have a friend that only I can talk to.

Even though I have many friends, she only has me.

A friend like her comes along once in a lifetime.

Such a friend also stays for a lifetime as well.

She listens to all my qualms without objection, as do I to hers.

However, I must strain my ears to hear her words, as silence overpowers her.

She is small yet brilliant, I am tall yet perceptive; together we make an odd pair.

Introvert or extrovert, it does not matter; opposites are bound together.

She follows my wherever I may roam, she is my second shadow.

In return, I protect her from the harmful environments around her.

Above all else however, she is my delicate flower.

[i thought it was quite flattering to tell the truth...]

On the board for "things to do in the future:

-Teach Lisette Gun safety basics.

My Records

• 1 year later...

It's been a while since I last posted any sort of update or have visited this website at all. After a certain point of participating in community discussions not only here and on other sites as well, I realized that there wasn't much they had to offer to me in terms of growth. Not to say that I've got everything down pat, but I simply stopped seeing content that could help me along. Where I currently stand, I am very satisfied with Lisette, and she is as well. I mostly came back to help the community and to dispel some common myths, especially after seeing what the general consensus of Tulpas are on other websites. I will try to post another update soon.

My Records