Does possession always alter your voice?

Guest Anonymous

Hmm, whenever i try to speak the way Oguigi does, I usually can't; it feels like I hit some kind of mental barrier (nothing is actually stoping be but i feel like really not doing it). But if i do pull it off (brute-force), i feel very uncomfortable.

Did some digging of my own video and it sadden me that some people uses it to discourage others "This guy is Crazy". but it also has a decent amount of Likes, and at least makes people aware of the subject of tulpas. really 50/50 on whether or not i should keep the video, but yet again if i don't do it... who will?

minus atasco, but yet again he never reveal the "tulpa" nature of his video

For your own sake, take it off of Youtube. It's not gonna sell anyone on the idea of tulpas and will, in the long run, just embarass you and Oguigi. Don't wanna sound condescending but leave it to someone more charismatic to introduce tulpas to the general public.

For your own sake, take it off of Youtube. It's not gonna sell anyone on the idea of tulpas and will, in the long run, just embarass you and Oguigi. Don't wanna sound condescending but leave it to someone more charismatic to introduce tulpas to the general public.

hmm you make a good point, I have actually been starting to feel the pressure for awhile now, and the views were increasing exponentially. it might had grown into something I may regret.

well it's done, the video is now private. But i still believe this kind of information still needs to be available to people whom are truly interested. so i guess atasco video would be enough for now.

*sigh* Perhaps the world still isn't quite ready yet. well Bluesleves seems to be right for the job; he's quite "charismatic"

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I want to ask you how exactly practicing speaking Tulpa in your body or time could comes naturally?

I still have a question. When the I work out with Tulp possession also helps it to become stronger? This means that the stronger would have been the sooner I would her able to hear? And it counts as forced even to her at that saying?

I'm the man with the dark mind but with the heart of gold. I ask what I am good or bad person? What directs my actions?

Tulpa isn't about why, it's about why not.

I want to ask you how exactly practicing speaking Tulpa in your body or time could comes naturally?

I still have a question. When the I work out with Tulp possession also helps it to become stronger? This means that the stronger would have been the sooner I would her able to hear? And it counts as forced even to her at that saying?

What?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

How should I training speaking if Tulpa performs possession?or it comes naturally?

when doing possession it counts as forcing when talking to her?It also helps to do to become more responsive and stronger?(developing rapidly) so that it becomes faster sensitive?

I'm the man with the dark mind but with the heart of gold. I ask what I am good or bad person? What directs my actions?

Tulpa isn't about why, it's about why not.

If you mean talking using the real voice that comes from the body, that will more or less come naturally. Of course our first voice possession failed for some reason because he couldn't talk in any way back then, but I could see a talking tupper being able to talk just fine on their first try. Early on him talking did strain my throat even more than it does now, so I guess some practice might be needed for completely fluid talking.

No way how you talk to a tupper, it always counts as talking and spending time together which is good. Maybe it would be easier for you to talk to them that way, maybe not. Difficult to say. You can't really do possession unless you already have a "sentient" or "sapient" tulpa (if that's what you mean), as then there really wouldn't be anyone controlling the body.

So a tulpa more or less has to be "complete" for possession, but "complete" to me means that they can act on their own. We weren't even at the vocal stage when we started. It's difficult to say what possession actually does towards the tulpa other than make them happy when they can do things with physical limbs for a change and affect the real world. I think it did bring us closer and it was what in the end led to him becoming vocal.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)