• Nonsex, Male
    • Nonsex, Female
    • Nonsex, Nonsex

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am female, making a male tulpa. I am doing so for two main reasons. One: I want him to 'protect me', I've got a few phobias that he will be spectacular at assisting me with, and Two: in decision making, it would be nice to have the male perspective. (more logical less emotional etc typical stereotype) I am an emotional female, he is a logical male.

Duvain does not approve of this message.

I am female and have a male tulpa. During his creation, I was very much set on creating a female anima because I felt like I could relate to a female on an emotional level better than a male, however I wanted them to make themselves into whatever they truly wished to be. He ended up shaping himself into a humanoid male, and has been this wonderful voice of reason for me whenever my head gets clouded with emotions and doubt.

• 4 months later...

(Rei: I'm female, my host is male, and yep, I'm definitely his waifu. Neither of us had heard of the anima/animus thing, but that would explain why I am naturally a bit of a tomboy - although he's masculine, he doesn't really consider himself to be 'tough' in the traditional sense, and he's always been emotionally sensitive - I think he subconsciously made me his complement.)

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

I'm female. The tulpa that I am intentionally making is female. All 4 of my accidental tulpas or proto-tulpas are female. The other two possible accidental proto-tulpas are female. Oh, and the long lost system mate I am looking for is female.

Notice a pattern here.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

I happen to be male, and my tulpa does in fact run under the opposite gender. Falls under the whole, "different sides of the same coin" deal. Also falls under the "that's just how it goes for us" deal.

Meh...

"Void fascinates those who daren't look into it. They throw themselves in...for fear of falling."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Female creating a female tulpa. I'm more androgynous though (and an often involved in hobbies that are typically "male" oriented according to society). At least initially I view my tulpa as the sister I never had (but always wanted)

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

• 4 weeks later...

I am female and chose a male tulpa(avatar is us). I didn't really put much thought into gender. All I knew off the bat was that I wanted my tulpa to have positive traits that I lack. An image started to form in my head... and I realized it was that of a "sim" I had created. (that sim had a similar personality to the traits I was deciding on) So I just went with it. That's my tulpa philosophy.

Tulpa: Jack.

Started: Saturday June 28th, 2014.

Form: My avatar, on the left.

Progress: He is sentient, but not vocal.