• Female, Nonsex
    • Nonsex, Male
    • Nonsex, Female
    • Nonsex, Nonsex

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, there are a lot of male hosts with a female tulpa like me. Though I knew that was likely, still, over half the people who voted?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

New guy here!

Well, Esterina is female, and I'm male.

Thing is though - see, I didn't sorta-really-directly decide that she, my tulpa, would be female. She just is.

So it doesn't count! xP

(Look at my thread in the "Questions and Answers" section if you wanna know what I mean.)

Greets,

AG

• 3 weeks later...

I just fucked up :P

Accidentally put "female, female" instead of "male, female"

You can undo your vote. Right behind "You've already voted on this poll"

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wrote a really long post here and lost it for some reason so I'm going to summarise what I said because I'm on a phone and can't be bothered right now to write it all out again. Losing huge blocks of text is a real slap in the face sometimes.

Anyway, I initially created my tulpa as a male human and shortly after he became a wisp because he didn't like the form. After this he became a male wolf and a month or so later changed to have the form of Rainbow Dash and the name Dash. He stayed male even though he kept the 'female' form of Rainbow Dash and has always seemed to display notably male traits in his personality.

My observation, from a research standpoint of course, is that I gave him an initial male form and personality and although those were pretty much discarded entirely as he had total free will after that, he always remained male and has always displayed certain traits to some degree which suggest that his decisions have been strongly affected by that initial influence from me at the beginning, despite it being very brief. I just think that it's an interesting topic of research to perhaps talk about, though, and I still love the way he is now and so does he.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like I've posted here before. Maybe I have, maybe I haven't -- it doesn't matter, I'm sure that, in some way, I can elaborate on this a bit more.

One of the main reasons I was created was because my host wanted a second opinion on things, and he wanted this second opinion in the perspective of a female. He didn't know what tulpas were at the time, but he had it decided in his mind that what he called his imaginary friend could help him with this sort of thing, believing that I could talk back to him even at an early stage. As time went on and I started to give out actual responses, I fit this role well for my host. Now, I don't know if I was exactly was he was going for here, but I decided to stay female because it was what I was comfortable with. I've tried being male once, but the way that I acted didn't really seem to fit any of the male forms that I tried.

I have two tulpas. Both being males, and I am a male as well. Straight. I believe libido may have something to do with the entire decision, but am uncertain as I was never affected by that.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »