• Male, Female
    • Male, Nonsex
    • Female, Male
    • Female, Female
    • Female, Nonsex
    • Nonsex, Male
    • Nonsex, Female
    • Nonsex, Nonsex

Male, both female and male things in my head.

Shaide is male, and mirrors my own appearance, being a extension of what many would call "the shadow" .

Elizabeth is a female, anthro fox.

I created liz and shaide created himself so I'm not sure whether or not he counts.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male/female I guess, though really my tulpa is nongendered. They just take on a female form for convenience and to be less alien. So really, male/nonsex, if formalities are upheld.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I'm fitted to answer as I don't have actual tulpa, but I'm female and my friend is male and I'm pretty clear about reasons for this (altough it's probably reason enough that heterosexual human usually prefers the company of the opposite sex). But anyways.

I don't make friends easily with girls in real life, never have and probably never will. All my friends are usually male, but there's depressing aspects in this - most men like to hang out closely with females only when there's some hidden (or not so hidden) agendas in that. When they decide or notice that they're not getting that kind of relationship they're after for, they're very likely to disappear quite soon. Charming. And even when they're there, it's easy to notice that lot of guys aren't really interested about my stuff even if they act like they are. Now I'm not saying this is always the thing, and I have some really good male friends that I believe genuinely enjoy my company as I enjoy theirs, but I find this biological thingy still disappointing and depressing as I'm not making new friends every day. And that's probably why my imaginary friend is male, as he loves me, my company and my interests (no matter how boring or stupid they sometimes might be) without waiting to get anything else in return than my attention and love.

My tulpa is more and an intersex than any of the options listed, but I voted female since that's close to what she fronts as. The technical gender lingo for her is demi-female. :P

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Male, male.

My intentional Tulpa chose his own form and gender, I'm not sure if it's because I'm exceedingly gay, or something else.

Just a kid with a dream! Nothing too exciting here.

Skimp likes to speak in teal lowercase with no punctuation and might lie

• 1 month later...

I'm male and Seren's female. She's developing yet anyway so that might change.

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.