• Male, Female
    • Male, Nonsex
    • Female, Male
    • Female, Female
    • Female, Nonsex
    • Nonsex, Male
    • Nonsex, Female
    • Nonsex, Nonsex

I chose the non-sex option even though I'm really genderfluid, but my partner is male. x3

Soulbonder: Sake (rhymes with cake) - 21 - Genderfluid (he/him or she/her)

Soulbond: Alex - 5 - Male (he/him) - Vampire

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I am male with a male tulpa! I've got to say, the majority of males with female tulpas is.....not suprising haha.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]

Β 

I know that this is not something that arises on its own, but is rather a conscious choice by the maker. It is still "research" and related to tulpas though, so I will post it here.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Is it true that it arises on its own? Because even if the host thinks they made a conscious decision, it could have been unconsciously made for them, but they assume they chose... A BBC documentary on "human consciousness" available on youtube, shot the host of the documentary exploring the most update information on consciousness. The host was placed in an fMRI and they recorded information as he consciously made a series of decisions based on options. They have demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt, the person making a decision makes their choice a solid second or two before they are consciously away that they made their choice. The pattern is so clear, that the person running the fMRI can tell the person what they are going to choose before the person knows what they will choose, which most people, including this host, walk away from the experiment fairly disturbed.

Β 

And since we are not just psychological construct, sociologist would say there are also social facts driving choices, and so culture itself could affect the choices we make...

Β 

that doesn't mean the choice doesn't come down to personal choices, but then, I've been reading about sometimes the tulpa have decided their gender...

Β 

Hope that didn't muddy the waters too much. just thinking.

I'm male, Bliss is female.

• 4 weeks later...

What if you have multiple tulpas?

Β 

I'm female, identify as basically agender or genderfluid, and the gender makeup of my tulpas tends towards male.

Β 

I could've chosen 'nosex, male' but I put female anyway . . .

Β 

Let's discard the cynical 'guys are making up dreamgirls for romantic/sexual reasons' for a moment. More male-bodied people desire sex change than the opposite way around. I postulate that is so, and males also create female tulpas, because a male embracing femininity is frowned upon more than the other way around. Therefore, for femininity to be acceptable, they must either identify as female, or create a female within themselves. (so yes, the 'anima' concept applies here, too)

Woodwindwhistler on www.asexuality.org

Β 

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. -Eric Hoffer

Β 

"We can never achieve perfection, but maybe we can approach it asymptotically. Never give up on plugging in those numbers!" ~Me

Β 

You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note. –Doug Floyd

Β 

My poetry: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5qMnL2tDkJYOGNhLW4tRHFHa0E&usp=sharing

Therefor, for femininity to be acceptable, they must either identify as female, or create a female within themselves. (so yes, the 'anima' concept applies here, too)

Β 

Calling the Groovy-Guru. Mistgod sometimes describes Melian as his β€œinner girl”.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

female/female/female here. Although I identify as Genderqueer, I prefer female pronouns so like to say I'm female for convenience.

Been together since childhood. We're a team!

• 6 years later...

Some feedback here, there is only consideration for a single tulpa and there is also no "other and if so specify" option. Not that this overly concerns my result since I am indeed "nonsex" if we interpret it as not aligning to any particular gender and both Sasha and Alyssu identify as female.

S: = Sasha

Aly: = Alyssu

Hada: = Hadayaki

Z: = Zakiel

A: = Alex

Zen: = Zen

If you have more than one, I'd probably say pick the first one if the Tulpas are of different gender identities. The thread was started eleven years ago and has been dead for the past six years, so changing the options now probably won't work so for a more up to date version it would be better to start a new thread with a new poll instead.

Β 

The results at the moment are quite interesting. The female hosts aren't as uneven in the male/female Tulpas compared to the male hosts, where female Tulpas vastly outnumber males. And boy howdy are there more male hosts around here!

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

I think it's a combination of a lot of men being lonely, and also wanting to connect with the feminine element within themselves. Of course, women can be lonely too. If I had been a host instead of a tulpa, I probably would have created a male tulpa. (What am I saying, I did create a male tulpa, technically!Β πŸ˜πŸ‘ΆπŸ’š)

Tulpa Wife & Mother!Β πŸ’šΒ 

πŸ’Β 11.28.21Β πŸ‘ΆΒ 4.7.23
πŸ‘—Β Simmie's AI Dress-Up!Β  Β πŸ“·Β Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Β