• Female, Nonsex
    • Nonsex, Male
    • Nonsex, Female
    • Nonsex, Nonsex

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what TOG said, from what we understand from tulpae, not making a tulpa of the opposite gender usually means there might be something a bit wrong.

and Spark I suggest going with a gender if you can, you may understand and associate with the tulpa better if you do. after all how many truly genderless sentient entities do you know? Or better yet can you truly comprehend a genderless sentient entity without assigning it a gender even a little bit?

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Because I can be sure I'm not acting out a desperate fantasy for the perfect girlfriend in what I think would be a very socially unhealthy alternative, at least for myself. The Anima concept works fine too though, complementing genders and whatnot.

Well, I don't care what gender it is. Boy or girl is fine. I don't have a problem with genderless, but I would prefer it chooses one gender over the other.

Yeah, what TOG said, from what we understand from tulpae, not making a tulpa of the opposite gender usually means there might be something a bit wrong.

I wouldn't say anything's wrong though. I actually prefer assertive and confident personality types in girls, but I see those traits more often in guys. It's really annoying to come across so many fucking stupid, shy, or vain girls who just turn me off the moment I hear them talk. I just keep waiting for anyone who has some godamn personality to speak of.

But this thread shouldn't be about my sex life. Let's move on shall we?

I wouldn't say anything's wrong though. I actually prefer assertive and confident personality types in girls, but I see those traits more often in guys. It's really annoying to come across so many fucking stupid, shy, or vain girls who just turn me off the moment I hear them talk. I just keep waiting for anyone who has some godamn personality to speak of.

But this thread shouldn't be about my sex life. Let's move on shall we?

All of the girls I know like that are either lesbian, or bi. Sucks, but I like guys too. S'alright.

Yeah, not saying there's anything wrong with same gender, just that opposite fits in very well psychologically.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

If you want a girl then make a girl, it's most likely to deviate to that anyway, and if it doesn't want to be a girl it'll turn into a boy anyway (this has happened). Like I said, it'll be better to associate the tulpa with a gender.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.