Aarix last resort method to belief and tulpaforcing.

Aarix

Question

Hello Everyone,

Before I begin, I want to make it very clear this does not replace or subsitute anything. I won't even confidently say to add this to your forcing sessions as I'm not aware of how this affects the tulpa. This is most recommended when you are new and looking for a way to get more

In tune with you mind so to speak. Its inpratical and ineffective however when it works it should be satifying. However don't let that detour you from further reading and gaining knowledge in case you're interested in trying.

I decided to explain and test this method of forcing, I may be going outside my means but I feel I have potential to contribute.

If you look at a post of mine I explain that drowsiness occurs when I'm forcing and thoughts, I had no part in making, pop into my head. This happens when you're tired. Its your body preparing to sleep or something along those lines. Your basically looking at what your subconscious is making for you. 

This may be a theory or everyone may know about it however, I couldn't find anything on this. Apparently what was going on is called "Hypnagogic Imagery". The theory is that this imagery is a messenger between host and Tulpa that can't communicate with each other. But the catch is if your mind produced something involving your Tulpa then its either your Tulpa or you mind puppeting  your Tulpa. Here are the cons.

One, its very inconsistent, you can't choose what you want your mind to think of. Its like shifting through static on a radio to find the station you want. But the fact is its Alien whether you like it or not. To provoke thoughts of your tulpa, I honestly couldn't tell you. Maybe when I get more input. Perhaps, tracing back moments with your tulpa and exaggerate the scene.

Yes, you'll have weird things going through you head and half the time you'll accidentally snap out of it and its hard to sit and watch your thought again. This is normal, it took me a week to get a few seconds with my Tulpa. Theres the other issue, when you do find your tulpa, its like waking up from a dream, you might forget a lot of stuff to quickly like their voice, the dream will be fuzzy and you might forget a lot of what they said or did. 

I'll flat out say it, this method isn't very practical. However, when you find them and get a taste of their sentient company, how could you have doubts anymore?  I'll explain what you should do and then share my experience then list any and all questions and opinions.

Again do this if you really want to share a moment with your Tulpa when you have nothing concrete. Or if it seemed interesting to you.

Here what I believe, when you're tired and use it as an excuse to say "I'm to tired to force" don't. Use it to your advantage. Most importantly, DON'T LAY DOWN, you're just asking for a nap. Sit on a pillow on the floor. Just sit there and let your mind wonder eventually if you relax and sit still, images will come into your head. Embrace them. 95% of the times its mindless crap, it honestly depends on luck at this point. Sorry if its not descriptive it doesn't require too much. 

Now for my experience. I started embracing them and I got it. It took a week, I'd say 80 minutes of mind crap. Anyway the imagery was me and my tulpa leaning on a fence in a location we were at earlier that day. The whole scene was fuzzy but somehow I knew. I asked her 2 questions, I completely forgot the 1st question but I remember the 2nd question, it was "When do you think we will be together" and she said "Pretty soon I hope".

To people who discourages this, my doubts were destroyed by this. I still have (as of late October) no auditory hallucinations yet. I got more and more discouraged but even if it wasn't her but just solely my  mind, isn't that the key of successfully creating a tulpa belief? Worked for me.

Anyway leave questions and opinions (good and bad) in the comments. Thanks for reading

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Guest Anonymous

Disapproved. Doesn't line up with my personal experiences. You are very easily able to induce hallucinations that come from your tulpa. How you ask? By talking to them, or having them talk to you as you are in this state.