Thread for Discussion of Tulpa Sex

VforVendetta

Okay, so, due to people from the original thread "Policy on Discussion of Tulpa Sex" complaining that people should not be discussing tulpa sex in that thread, I have taken the liberty of creating this thread. If anyone has any information regarding this topic, questions, etc... please feel free to post them. However, please make this discussion mature, and none of the whole "OMG SECKHS" posts.

Questions I have, as well as other people have voiced, include the following:

Do tulpae enjoy sex?

How do tulpae have sex?

What are tulpaeic orgasms like?

Among other things.

Post if you are interested.

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

Care to elaborate on that point? Are you using "energy" in a meta sense? I'm not sure how to otherwise interpret it. How might you see it going wrong?

Care to elaborate on that point? Are you using "energy" in a meta sense? I'm not sure how to otherwise interpret it. How might you see it going wrong?

"sexual energy is THE most powerful force in the universe. With it, anything and everyone can potentially be accomplished. And what is sexual energy, you ask? It's the mindless feeling you get during orgasm. If you think of a single thought during this, and only that thought, the energy gives it substance and life. You can use this for a number of things, including creating a tulpa. But sexual energy makes the tulpa extremely powerful right from the start, and most people aren't strong willed or skilled enough to control it. Having "sex" with one is a sure fire way to speed along the process of it's inevitable rebellion"

from spoots guide. however it might vary from person to person

its best to leave it completely to the decision of the tulpa, IMO

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Eh... sounds like fear mongering because someone doesn`t like the idea of tupper sex.

Its become common enough in the community to call the idea pretty much debunked.

Eh... sounds like fear mongering because someone doesn`t like the idea of tupper sex.

Its become common enough in the community to call the idea pretty much debunked.

Mostly its due to the fact that giving it that kind of energy might not be healthy for a relationship, at least right away. You wouldn't want to have a sexed-up tulpa as oppose to an actual companion, however its all about balance. most of the time thats what tulpas are used for when sex comes into play.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer