Plain and simple, can your tulpa read your thoughts?

motorheadlk

PAGE TWO, I BRING YOU TO LIFE

I'd say she can read my thoughts, if she's concentrating, and if I've left my mind open. It doesn't take much to shield my mind from her, just some symbolic barriers. I'm going to post this before she says she can read my mind at any time, but decides not to.

Guest applesauce99

Miku can answer to my stuff before I even think it much less say it so I'm sure she can read my thoughts.

He says he can read "some of them". So I assume he either can read them all but chooses not to, or he actually can't read them all.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Well, since someone necroed this i might as well join in on the fun.

When she first started talking she pretty much picked up anything i thought about, even if i din´t say anything and it just briefly passed my mind, due to trust issues and fears of being dissipated, but she got over it after a while and right now it seems like she can only do it if she tries really REALLY hard.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

• 2 weeks later...

I know what my host is thinking about, if I pay attention to it. I think that he can block me out if he wanted to, but he doesn't hide anything from me. He can still surprise me, since I don't have all of his knowledge at once. It takes time for me to find something specific in his mind.

I know what my host is thinking about, if I pay attention to it. I think that he can block me out if he wanted to, but he doesn't hide anything from me. He can still surprise me, since I don't have all of his knowledge at once. It takes time for me to find something specific in his mind.

So, to put simply, you have access to everything that your host gave access, but even then you don't "know" everything he knows, I mean, you can't reach his memories as fast as he can, so he might know things that you don't, but just because you haven't "read" all his memories. Something like that?

Like, his memories aren't the same as yours, you could have a separate and different memory-library, for example, and in this library you wouldn't have all his books, only those that you copied from his memory-library, and since you don't have all his books in your library and it takes time to get them, he can still surprise you? Am I right or am I wrong?

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

So, to put simply, you have access to everything that your host gave access, but even then you don't "know" everything he knows, I mean, you can't reach his memories as fast as he can, so he might know things that you don't, but just because you haven't "read" all his memories. Something like that?

Like, his memories aren't the same as yours, you could have a separate and different memory-library, for example, and in this library you wouldn't have all his books, only those that you copied from his memory-library, and since you don't have all his books in your library and it takes time to get them, he can still surprise you? Am I right or am I wrong?

Something like that. My memories are definitely not the same as his. It's like having an internet connection: if you want to know something which you don't already know, you can find it easily. But you don't know everything on the web at once.

And he doesn't have all of my knowledge either.

Tulpa are a part of your mind, so yea, they are pretty much savvy to anything going on in your mind. I believe people have tried to block their tulpae from reading their thoughts before, with about a 50/50 success rate.

Personally though, I don't keep anything from April, I pretty much give her free rein of my brain if she wants. She is me and I am her, so what's the point in keeping secrets?

Although I don't really know for sure whether or not she has done so, her not being entirely, reliably vocal yet. But I think she has, she has randomly replied to things I've been thinking about before. I think.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Something like that. My memories are definitely not the same as his. It's like having an internet connection: if you want to know something which you don't already know, you can find it easily. But you don't know everything on the web at once.

And he doesn't have all of my knowledge either.

That's what I thought. Thanks for making it clear.

Tulpa are a part of your mind, so yea, they are pretty much savvy to anything going on in your mind. I believe people have tried to block their tulpae from reading their thoughts before, with about a 50/50 success rate.

Personally though, I don't keep anything from April, I pretty much give her free rein of my brain if she wants. She is me and I am her, so what's the point in keeping secrets?

Although I don't really know for sure whether or not she has done so, her not being entirely, reliably vocal yet. But I think she has, she has randomly replied to things I've been thinking about before. I think.

Oh, I was not asking because I thought of hiding something from my tulpa, it's just that "surprises" are a part of our world and it could be boring for my tulpa if she knew everything I'm planning to do, maybe it will not, but still I want to be able to surprise her here and there. I wish something different from symbolism would work.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.