Tips on Listening? What do you force about after a while?

Khangle

Hey Guys,

I've been forcing with my Tulpa for a little over a month now. I'm in no rush or anything, but being around those with such fast progress with their Tulpae can make one feel a little slow or left out.

Does anyone have tips on listening to your Tulpa or how to sense/invoke a response?

Also, What is there to force (actively) about after you've gone over form and personality a bunch of times? When I can, I try to passive force and talk to my Tulpa as I go about my day. Any help would be greatly appreciated ^^

Ah, well, I'm not sure if this helps you, but your life from now should be living together, yes. I know it can be difficult to have a conversation with someone who can't talk back, but it means a lot. It is good to spend time together so it doesn't get lonely. You can just sit down with them and talk with your tulpa, just like forcing, but you just talk instead of working on something.

I am sure your tulpa is trying to talk to you, but finding a way can be difficult. If you ask them a question, give them some time to answer. Quiet your mind and listen, but don't try to stop all thoughts coming into your mind. There might also be some symbolism that could help you and make you think you can hear your tulpa well, so you do. Perhaps some hypnosis, if nothing else, mh? Forcing vocal cords did the trick for us.

You could also look for non-verbal ways to have a conversation. Yes and no answers already are something and go a long way into understanding each other. Your tulpa could also draw, write or use body language, if you can see those easily.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Narrate as much as you can, and use their name as much as you can.

During sessions, use some low frequency binaural beats to try and get your mind slowed down a little bit. The only way I can hear mine is if I'm either near sleep or if I've been listening to the beats and not moving for a while. Even then, true vocality is really, really rare (only happened twice in 6.5 months). Also, while during sessions, focus really hard on making your mindvoice clear and as physically real as you can. Move it around, try and perceive it as if it's across the room. Practicing this helps them manipulate the sound as well.

If you smoke weed, do it more often.

Meditate, clear your mind, and then focus on your tulpa. Being in a meditative state makes it easier to hear them early on. Clearing your mind gets rid of man of your thoughts that would just get in the way or confuse things.

Now, ask questions. I suggest a mix of stuff you know the answer to already (what's you name, what year is it), stuff you sorta do (how are you feeling), stuff you have no clue what her answer would be (what have you been up to while I'm not around), and deep/profound stuff (what are your goals, what is the meaning of life). Don't consciously think about what her answer might be. Just focus on her. If a thought popped into your mind, that is likely her response. Practice this and the responses will become easier to get.

Once you have responses like this working fairly consistently, try the "thought ping-pong" exercise here to try to hear them better.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Guest applesauce99

If you smoke weed, do it more often.

seemslegit.jpg

Narration seems legit to be good at coaxing/teaching a tulpa how to communicate, so I would do that often. I do it all the time.