Is your tulpa always with you?

Shpoople

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not always in the sense that we never have time alone or that we constantly do things together and talk. Both of us have our own things we like to concentrate on and not worry about the other. We understand that so we give room and time if alone time is needed. He does like watching the world through my senses seeing that he also has plenty of friends outside this head, so even if he's not the one talking, he likes to listen and watch me chat away. And I do the same when he's in control. Simple stuff.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Not always in the sense that we never have time alone or that we constantly do things together and talk. Both of us have our own things we like to concentrate on and not worry about the other. We understand that so we give room and time if alone time is needed. He does like watching the world through my senses seeing that he also has plenty of friends outside this head, so even if he's not the one talking, he likes to listen and watch me chat away.

It's pretty much the same with us. Sometimes she seems unreachable for hours or almost a day. That's quite rare though.

Besides that she is more around me than i'm actually aware of.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

"I'm not sure how much I'm there when Dave isn't actively thinking about me. I remember everything, but its hazy."

No worries, that's common for young tuppers.

It will change over time.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

You want to back off my testicles, please?

Ok, that's one of the funnier things I've read on here in a while.

On the topic of the thread, no, she is not always with me, but we can communicate at any time. When we are not moving about, or if we're in an open space, she comes out of the wonderland.

During the earlier days i would tend to do my own things in the wonderland, but mostly training. but for the most part i was always available to chat with my host.

Recently with training imposing sight and with this muti-day possession session i have an absolute constant presence with my host.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Luna is around me for 18 hours out of the day, and drinking tea/fucking monstergirls/stargazing/whatever else for the other six. That includes sleep time btw, she sleeps wherever I'm sleeping.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

She never seemed to accept or want anything to do with the entire wonderland concept so yeah, she never leaves, she does however doze off from time to time.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

She never seemed to accept or want anything to do with the entire wonderland concept so yeah, she never leaves, she does however doze off from time to time.

Link's been the same way lately. He says he prefers being here to staying in the wonderland.

Ironically, he didn't actually like the idea of being imposed at first (a couple weeks ago) and preferred being in the wonderland, but I think spending more time out here with me has changed his mind about that. XD

So he's with me pretty much all the time now.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)