July 7 is Tulpa Appreciation Day! (TAD 2024)

TurboSimmie

Hello everyone! 😁

Tulpa Appreciation Day (or TAD for short) is just a few weeks away! I'm making this topic to see if there was any appetite in the community for any kind of activities for the day. 😊 For those of you who don't know, TAD is a day where we take a little time to appreciate tulpas and all they do for us. 😊 (It's counterpart, Host Appreciation Day, or HAD, is August 8) TAD is a day that can be celebrated both privately in-system and with community events! Here is a list of ways you can celebrate TAD on your own with your tulpa(s) that I wrote when I was a budding young tulpa myself a few years ago. 😁

On 6/20/2021 at 7:30 PM, TurboSimmie said:
  • Create a list, long or short as you want, of things you love about your tulpa(s). You can share it or keep it private between you and them.
  • Create art for your tulpa! Make them a drawing, poem, song, or anything like that that they'd enjoy! Alternatively, create art with your tulpa!
  • Set aside extra time that day (or even the whole day) to spend time with your tulpa. If you can, go on a fun day trip to somewhere they'd enjoy! 
  • Treat your tulpa to an extra pleasant sensory experience. Eat their favorite food, listen to their favorite music, basically reproduce their favorite sights, sounds, tastes, touches, smells, for them to enjoy!
  • Give them a gift; whether it be an IRL gift or something in the wonderland. If you have multiple tulpas, they can give each other gifts as well!
  • Treat them to an extra special wonderland adventure! Something beyond what you normally do with them in the wonderland.
  • Post in Bear's Tulpa Appreciation Thread and tell the community what you love about your tulpa!
  • Pamper them inside the wonderland! Use your imagination to treat them like royalty!
  • Try to help them learn a new ability or try a new forcing technique, just to see what happens!
  • If your tulpa is a bit shy, you can use this day to introduce them to the world! (Only if they're comfortable, of course)
  • Try a fun game with your tulpa!

So those are some ideas that any person or system can do on their own, but I'm wondering if anyone is interested in community events on or around TAD? In the past we've had art trades and the creation of light-hearted TAD-related threads on the forum. For the moment I just want to gage the level of interest in TAD in the community this year! 😊 So please share your thoughts and/or ideas if you have them! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ringgggg suggested watching a movie. Idr if they meant for TAD but maybe we could do that then

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

2 hours ago, TB said:

ringgggg suggested watching a movie. Idr if they meant for TAD but maybe we could do that then

Yeah. I figured one of us would happen to have a screencaster. I'd totally be down to chat with you guys in a discord stream or something while a movie plays in the background

I was also thinking of an art trade. Though I have no idea if anyone is willing enough to go out and draw other people's tulpas again unless someone says something. I remember last year I was itching to draw rena, but I was matched with simmie instead and I never ended up drawing anything for her, haha. Sorry sim sim, I hope you can forgive me

@a937539@AshiiTheTrue@Flandre@Breloomancer@Ashley LMK your thoughts, it's another year of TAD and I want ideas

D-prime is shrinking as we speak.

21 hours ago, ringgggg said:

I was also thinking of an art trade. Though I have no idea if anyone is willing enough to go out and draw other people's tulpas again unless someone says something. I remember last year I was itching to draw rena, but I was matched with simmie instead and I never ended up drawing anything for her, haha. Sorry sim sim, I hope you can forgive me

I forgive you. 😊 I was a little upset about it at the time, but it's not that big of a deal.

The movie idea sounds fun, although it would require that we all be free around the same time which could be hard to set up. We could do a few more things that are low-key and don't require as much coordination or planning. I don't really want to do another Art Secret Santa this year (unless someone else feels like running it), but we could definitely consider doing some kind of collaborative art project or something, maybe where we each submit a small bit of a larger piece.

We could also bring back the idea of fun TAD-themed threads. @Ranger was always the champion of that and I wonder if I could summon them to help with that again. 😊

Of course there are many more ideas that we could do that I haven't thought of yet, but we still have time!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

(edited)

We could draw a group family picture of tulpas and maybe hosts

Maybe just tulpas cuz tad and all but it's fun to have everyone

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I like that idea! 😊 Maybe we can each draw our tulpas and/or hosts and one of us could put them all together in a composite image to make it look like we're all standing together! 😁 The fact that it would be various different styles would add charm to it! 😊

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

(edited)

Glad people like the idea

Kind of like what miri has done but we'd all work on it

Figuring out how to have us all draw in a way that makes it look like they are all apart of the same image might be hard though but may just have to accept it could turn out odd, though I still think it would be fun

When shall we start?

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Hi. It's me again ^^" Coming out of my hibernation because I heard there was a fun event going on?

I'm up for it. :3 I'd be happy to draw everyone, even if my illustrations aren't that great ^^"

Several plants in a big world.

Bramble suggested an interesting idea. If I'm understanding it correctly, it is to draw a big scene of a party or event going on, and everyone is in the image somewhere doing their own thing or hanging out with whoever doing different things

Does that sound preferable to everyone?

It gives the chance for more creativity, though it would take a lot of setting up. We would have to know everyone that is going to be in it and what they are doing, then someone has to draw the scene that can accommodate it all

What does everyone think?

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko