Oguigi & Koomer Possession Starter guide

Oguigi

Question

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Changing my vote to Approved, however, it would be nice if some parts about "letting go" were added, preferably by someone with some unassisted possession/switching experience.

Another thing worth noting is that some people do possession in different ways - for example, by going into a trance, or even the tulpa imposing their presence/essence in the host's 'body' (for example: http://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/comments/1ljwro/tips_on_full_body_possession/cc0r1m0 )

However, since the guide makes it clear this is one way of doing it ("This guide describes my way of doing possession."), people would understand that this isn't the only way and that they should also look into how other people do it, especially if they are having problems with this particular method.

Thank you for your approval NotAnonymous.

Am not sure about writing about the "letting go" part, Because I honestly don't know enough about it. Only koomer can write about it since this is something that hosts do, But he can't really go in depth with the details.

the information from us about "letting go" would be fussy and questionable, and i don't want that in the guide. For now, i don't feel like we are ready to write that part.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

This guide has been deleted and should be removed from approved guides, thank you.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I believe Koomer deleted it as part of his leaving the community. He's given up on his tulpa and I guess this was just one last way of showing he doesn't believe anymore. Or he doesn't want other people to go down the path he did.

I don't really know, to be honest, but I don't think we'll ever get an answer from him.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Koomer did a deleting spree like so many other artists out there. He probably only decided to keep the blog active after he had deleted the material here.