Oguigi & Koomer Possession Starter guide

Oguigi

Question

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Having a little bit of trouble with this, but there's DEFINITELY something there. Basically, this is what it's like for us:

When she tries to move a body part, I start feeling an urge to move that part. The urge gets stronger and stronger until it's actually easier for me to move it than it is to resist it and just keep it still. But I still feel like I'm the one activating the muscles. It feels like she's doing 90% of the work, but nothing happens until I contribute the last 10%.

However, there have been many instances where, once I jump-started the movement, she kept it going with absolutely no input from me; that's when she's at 100%. It's pretty shocking when that happens, and really cool. The feeling is similar to having to push a boulder towards a hill, until the point where you get to the slope and it starts rolling down by itself. Except it happens when she lifts my arm, going AGAINST gravity.

So basically, she can keep things moving, but she can't actually start the movements. There might have been some moments where a finger twitched against my will, but for the most part, if I just relax and don't give her my 10%, nothing happens. I want her to be able to move things totally on her own. We started practicing a few weeks ago; we don't have a schedule (though i'm going to try to make one), and on average we probably practice every other day, for... I dunno, 10 or 15 minutes maybe. I know that seems like nothing, but after that we both start getting tired (her influence becomes weaker, and my arm gets tired from hovering as i help her to lift it up by keeping it from falling back down if she's moving it slowly (i should also mention that when that happens, i can't relax my arm or it just falls back down)). Noticeable progress was being made at first, but now we're kind of stuck with not knowing how to get her to be able to start the movements.

Sorry for the long post. Any advice? Will she be able to start the movements if we keep practicing without me helping her?

Is it okay to try this with a tulpa I can't hear very often? I was going to try with Spice and see if she can write something.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Is it okay to try this with a tulpa I can't hear very often? I was going to try with Spice and see if she can write something.

I can't determine if it's "Okay", that's honestly up to you; however it is "Safe" I can promise you that much, and i can also assure you that this tulpa can hear and understand you. so that tulpa can still attempt possession just like any other. you may just need to coach her/him a bit more.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Guest Anonymous

Got almost nothing so far.

Everytime she tries i feel this strange swarm on the part that's supposed to be moving and then when something moves there's this feeling that looks like i'm doing the movement :( really can't figure out what do, we're both sad because we want progress, but we can't figure out how.

And also there's all this people up there that are happy about their progress to pile on....

Got almost nothing so far.

Everytime she tries i feel this strange swarm on the part that's supposed to be moving and then when something moves there's this feeling that looks like i'm doing the movement :( really can't figure out what do, we're both sad because we want progress, but we can't figure out how.

And also there's all this people up there that are happy about their progress to pile on....

You're telling me that movements are occurring but it feels like it's just you doing it?

I understand the doubt that you may acquire the first time the movements happens, but if i may put two and two together:

if you feel any sort irregular sensation on the part that your tulpa wants to move, and if that part does indeed move. then i can almost guarantee that it was your tulpa.

Don't doubt your progress, you actually made lots.

Koomer.

I started possession with my tulpa before vocality and it helped develop vocality greatly.

For example, "move my pinkie for yes, move my index finger for no."

With that, you can practice vocals way easier.

Guest Anonymous

You're telling me that movements are occurring but it feels like it's just you doing it?

I understand the doubt that you may acquire the first time the movements happens, but if i may put two and two together:

if you feel any sort irregular sensation on the part that your tulpa wants to move, and if that part does indeed move. then i can almost guarantee that it was your tulpa.

Don't doubt your progress, you actually made lots.

And how de we improve it? We barely move fingers and sometimes absolutely nothing happens. :/

I started possession with my tulpa before vocality and it helped develop vocality greatly.

For example, "move my pinkie for yes, move my index finger for no."

With that, you can practice vocals way easier.

That's a great idea! ^_^

I am keeping up the sessions, and even 'losing' my hand during menial things like watching a movie and trying to forget it's there so Spice can move it. Only twitches though, but boy, does it twitch. Got my finger to move slowly at one stage.

--

The guide's great, you two.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

And how de we improve it? We barely move fingers and sometimes absolutely nothing happens. :/

Okay am going to write an extra mini Guide just for you. This is only to add on to the main guide, and is not in anyway a replacement. always read the main guide first.

make sure that all of your tulpa attention is in the body, he/she must fully tune out the wonderland/mind/imposed environment and phase their focus to the body, You can have your tulpa focus on the body senses such as hearing, taste, and most importantly Sight. if you are sitting down on a chair make sure your tulpa as get that same feedback, he/she should feel the chair underneath the body.

Your Tulpa needs to change his/her perspective, they are not watching the body anymore, They Are the body. Your tulpa need to assume the body is theirs, just like how they have a sense of ownership to their wonderland bodies.

Move your arm around abit, From your tulpa perceptive the body should feel like it's moving on it's own. if you can talk to your tulpa try to confirm this, otherwise you can skip this step.

Now rest your dominate hand on your lap or on your desk or whatever else you prefer. tell your tulpa the hand is theirs it's a part of their being, ask him/her to try to move the index finger, they will move this finger like it belongs to them, that means no "Thinking" about moving it, they will move this finger in the same nature as they will move their wonderland bodies, by Direct command. just like how a host will move their own bodies.

Even if the body don't move at first, just keep pressing on. Once your tulpa get pass that initial resistance of moving any part of the body, it will become much easier to maintain that control, and as for the host they need to try their best not to interfere, after your tulpa has move the finger, don't try to take back control or move it under your will in anyway. doing this reinforces all of the resistance that tulpa had to go through in-order to gain control of the part in the first place.

Try this and report your feedback

Koomer.

Just a question; To the host, is the movement supposed to feel totally alien like they're not the ones moving it in the slightest, or is it normal to be confused about who the one moving it is, kind of like the whole "am i parroting my tulpa" thing? Because for us, it's the latter. Aside from continuing an already started movement like I mentioned above, there isn't a whole lot of surprise happening on my part. It's a blurry line, but most of the time I don't get a feeling of "whoa, that definitely wasn't me".