Oguigi & Koomer Possession Starter guide

Oguigi

Question

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I've never really had any confusion unless we've basically been caught with our pants down while switching control, in which case funky things seem to happen to us. But early on, difficult to say. My tupper wasn't vocal when we started possession so I wasn't exactly getting any kind of intentions or thoughts from him, so it was even more alien than it is now. But early on with a vocal tupper? I have no idea.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Just a question; To the host, is the movement supposed to feel totally alien like they're not the ones moving it in the slightest, or is it normal to be confused about who the one moving it is, kind of like the whole "am i parroting my tulpa" thing? Because for us, it's the latter. Aside from continuing an already started movement like I mentioned above, there isn't a whole lot of surprise happening on my part. It's a blurry line, but most of the time I don't get a feeling of "whoa, that definitely wasn't me".

Beside an abnormal sensation on the part that's being moved, no. most host will not feel "alien" movements however you should still be able to identify if the movement came from your tulpa.

It's normal to be unsure, the key is to know that it wasn't 100% you. just like when you first hear your tulpa. Think to yourself when you get started with possesson

"all movements from this point onwards is from my tulpa, not me" This should ease some uncertainties.

if you think your parroting your tulpa, just ask your tulpa "am I parroting you?", you will get an answer right away

(it's almost always "no")

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

You know, weegee, you want me to answer to your PMs, you'd take me off your ignore list or whatever. Didn't even know there was a thing like that, but now I know. Good job. And better do it fast before I get tired of saving this message and just get rid of it and not bother answering.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Beside an abnormal sensation on the part that's being moved, no. most host will not feel "alien" movements however you should still be able to identify if the movement came from your tulpa.

It's normal to be unsure, the key is to know that it wasn't 100% you. just like when you first hear your tulpa. Think to yourself when you get started with possesson

"all movements from this point onwards is from my tulpa, not me" This should ease some uncertainties.

if you think your parroting your tulpa, just ask your tulpa "am I parroting you?", you will get an answer right away

(it's almost always "no")

Ok, we're definitely doing things right, then. It's confusing, because there are people who say that possession and voice and stuff are supposed to feel totally alien, and then there are people who say that isn't the case. It makes me kind of worried that the second group (of which i am part of) is doing something wrong if the first group is getting those kinds of results. But, I guess that's another topic entirely.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks oguigi for your mini but still...almost nothing :(

UPDATE.

Oguigi asked me to join irc, and we did a bit of training.

After that she talked to rukia, she answered my question, and finally, finally i've got the first real movement that i'm 100% sure it's here.

Thanks again, Oguigi. :)

Okay am going to write an extra mini Guide just for you. This is only to add on to the main guide, and is not in anyway a replacement. always read the main guide first.

Now rest your dominate hand on your lap or on your desk or whatever else you prefer. tell your tulpa the hand is theirs it's a part of their being, ask him/her to try to move the index finger, they will move this finger like it belongs to them, that means no "Thinking" about moving it, they will move this finger in the same nature as they will move their wonderland bodies, by Direct command. just like how a host will move their own bodies.

Well I'd normally say "Awesome! I'm trying this tonight!" But, maybe our mind's are in tune with each other, because this is almost exactly if not completely what i have been doing.

Some added symbolism too, but eh.

It works a charm too. Whenever I 'ditch' my hand it twitches like crazy, just as if Spice were trying to get used to moving it.

it feels weird as hell.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Sarah and I tried something slightly different. It's pretty much the same idea of "my hand now belongs to her", except I temporarily removed her entire hand, and had her connect her wrist to my hand. The idea was that now if she wanted to move a hand at all, it HAD to be mine. It worked sort of well, and the movements felt a bit more alien than usual. Still not making a whole lot of progress though.

Also, when possessing, usually I have her slip her body into mine, clipping through it like a ghost and sort of fusing her body with mine. I'm not sure if that idea is new, or if it's even that helpful, but it's at least helpful for the thing I just described.

Sarah and I tried something slightly different. It's pretty much the same idea of "my hand now belongs to her", except I temporarily removed her entire hand, and had her connect her wrist to my hand. The idea was that now if she wanted to move a hand at all, it HAD to be mine. It worked sort of well, and the movements felt a bit more alien than usual. Still not making a whole lot of progress though.

Also, when possessing, usually I have her slip her body into mine, clipping through it like a ghost and sort of fusing her body with mine. I'm not sure if that idea is new, or if it's even that helpful, but it's at least helpful for the thing I just described.

It's great that you are making some progress, It's good to know that my guide got you started with possession, feel free to modify it to whatever feels right for you.

however if you need some extra help be sure to me shoot another post.

Koomer.

It's great that you are making some progress, It's good to know that my guide got you started with possession, feel free to modify it to whatever feels right for you.

however if you need some extra help be sure to me shoot another post.

Actually, I did sort of ask about things on the last page:

Having a little bit of trouble with this, but there's DEFINITELY something there. Basically, this is what it's like for us:

When she tries to move a body part, I start feeling an urge to move that part. The urge gets stronger and stronger until it's actually easier for me to move it than it is to resist it and just keep it still. But I still feel like I'm the one activating the muscles. It feels like she's doing 90% of the work, but nothing happens until I contribute the last 10%.

However, there have been many instances where, once I jump-started the movement, she kept it going with absolutely no input from me; that's when she's at 100%. It's pretty shocking when that happens, and really cool. The feeling is similar to having to push a boulder towards a hill, until the point where you get to the slope and it starts rolling down by itself. Except it happens when she lifts my arm, going AGAINST gravity.

So basically, she can keep things moving, but she can't actually start the movements. There might have been some moments where a finger twitched against my will, but for the most part, if I just relax and don't give her my 10%, nothing happens. I want her to be able to move things totally on her own. We started practicing a few weeks ago; we don't have a schedule (though i'm going to try to make one), and on average we probably practice every other day, for... I dunno, 10 or 15 minutes maybe. I know that seems like nothing, but after that we both start getting tired (her influence becomes weaker, and my arm gets tired from hovering as i help her to lift it up by keeping it from falling back down if she's moving it slowly (i should also mention that when that happens, i can't relax my arm or it just falls back down)). Noticeable progress was being made at first, but now we're kind of stuck with not knowing how to get her to be able to start the movements.

Sorry for the long post. Any advice? Will she be able to start the movements if we keep practicing without me helping her?

So, yeah. I don't consider it possession unless I can relax while she's able to manipulate my body without my help. I know it's MOSTLY her, she just isn't strong enough to be able do it on her own, and I'm not really sure how we can achieve that. We haven't gotten any better at it since I made that post.

So, yeah. I don't consider it possession unless I can relax while she's able to manipulate my body without my help. I know it's MOSTLY her, she just isn't strong enough to be able do it on her own, and I'm not really sure how we can achieve that. We haven't gotten any better at it since I made that post.

makogeddon it seems like your on the right track, From what you are telling me; Your Tulpa can indeed possess you. but not at the level that feels right for you.

and i can understand.

makogeddon I'll like you to meet me on the IRC, this will be the most effective way to help you with everything regarding possession,

please post or pm me a time that will work best for you. am available anytime after 6pm EST Wednesday till 2am.

And i really admire your drive to make this all work, just meet with me and we'll get a working plan for the both of you.

Koomer.