Oguigi & Koomer Possession Starter guide

Oguigi

Question

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

makogeddon it seems like your on the right track, From what you are telling me; Your Tulpa can indeed possess you. but not at the level that feels right for you.

and i can understand.

makogeddon I'll like you to meet me on the IRC, this will be the most effective way to help you with everything regarding possession,

please post or pm me a time that will work best for you. am available anytime after 6pm EST Wednesday till 2am.

And i really admire your drive to make this all work, just meet with me and we'll get a working plan for the both of you.

I'm about to go to sleep at about 12 PM EST, but I'm not sure when I'll wake up. Let's just say midnight, just to be safe. Which channel?

I'm about to go to sleep at about 12 PM EST, but I'm not sure when I'll wake up. Let's just say midnight, just to be safe. Which channel?

meet me in the default tulpa.info channel then we will start a private channel via me or you sending a pm my name in the IRC will be "Oguigi".

and i assume your IRC name will be "makogeddon", right?

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

For those wondering, Oguigi walked us through things and told Sarah to feel my body as if it were her own, which we had yet to try, so that might have helped. But otherwise nothing new happened, I think it's really just a matter of us practicing. I keep expecting the movements to be alien as well.

For those wondering, Oguigi walked us through things and told Sarah to feel my body as if it were her own, which we had yet to try, so that might have helped. But otherwise nothing new happened, I think it's really just a matter of us practicing. I keep expecting the movements to be alien as well.

It actually might feel alien for you but your tulpa should move the body naturally (now that i think about it). Just something to look for if the methods are what i think they are.

Hanyuu <3

I am sometimes in the /mlp/ boards and #tulpa-forum if you wish to find me

:>

<:

:P

Possession for us is really weird... But we want to try it.

My tulpa, Sue, says that she can possess me, and she can, well, actually "pseudo-posses" me. She deliberately gives me urges, for example, an urge to stand up, an urge to dance, to giggle, slap my face, write a poem (She said she wanted to try), etc, things like that. And I go with the flow and do the things she wants me to do. But... Now we realized that almost everything was just me, it was way too easy for Sue, too unrealistic to be "true" possession.

We tried this method just now, and my hand felt REALLY numb, and cold. Besides Sue felt kinda tired and asked me to try it again another time.

Does this mean anything? Is it ok?

God, I feel so stupidly naive asking this.

...Yay

Sounds good to me. Actual possession and all that jazz.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Tried again last night...

Aaaand 4 hours later my Tulpa could already manipulate my entire body like a weird-ass ragdoll... AND IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!1!

I didn't controlled anything, my Tulpa did all the work, I just relaxed my entire body, and BAM, simply... Wow...

And everything began with the phrase "This hand is now yours". Amazing.

Thank you Oguigi!

...Yay

Guest Anonymous_

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

My Tulpa is only a week old and I felt some twitches here and there! We'll be practising a lot more.

[Thank you Oguigi~!]

Just first time tried this with Miranda, in 10min she already moved my arm slowly with twitches. Gotta keep practising!

EDIT: On same session, she could even lift my both arms fully up when laying down! Today we are gonna practise more :)

Just started this stuff a few days ago. She was able to lift my forearm a few inches on her own. I'm so proud of her.

Thankies Koomer and Oguigi!

Name: Ruusaan

Form: Human

Working on: Imposition

Name: Lyra

Form: Satyr

Working on:

Name: Lily

Form: Human

Working on: