Oguigi & Koomer Possession Starter guide

Oguigi

Question

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think my main problem was realizing that their movements WILL feel like you're doing it yourself, when you're not. This guide helped with just that. Thanks! :33

Zye lifted my index finger on the first try, and we were both excited, and I was proud of him! Today, he lifted all of my fingers up. This guide is so helpful, thank you so much!

Host: Alex (Karkat Vantas)

Tulpa: Zye

Stage: Imposition

Extra task: Possession.

The "parallel processing first" is very important here.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

It’s well written and gives a good explanation over the underlying concepts of possession. I’ve personally had success with this guide when I used to use self-hypnosis and such a lot (and I still do this combination occasionally). Even though I wouldn’t say I’m proficient in possession, I still had good progress with this.

When I used to read guides during my initial periods in this forum, this guide actually made me more enticed on what else could be probable other than possession. Of course, I’ll save any tangents that may seem like a metaphysical bent and give this guide an approval.

Possession guides are even harder to write than creation guides and as such, there will be even less possession guides that will work for people than tulpa creation guides. This too, will of course not work for everyone.

However, what I have heard is that using this method, the writer actually didn't manage to get too far in the possession and truly let go so they can start ignoring the physical senses and such. The host wasn't really able to dissociate themselves with the body so they basically got stuck and didn't get to their goal of switching. I hear they made another method which did help them more, which is the version I would like to see posted here. If such exists. This guide's "don't doubt" and "not everyone will feel alien movements" are possibly the reasons for their trouble. The first one especially isn't a good mindset at all when dealing with tulpas in the first place, of the second I'm not sure what to say when doing it with a vocal tulpa, but when I started possession with a non-vocal tulpa, it certainly didn't feel like my movements anymore.

The writer of this guide apparently quit tulpas, though, so I guess nothing can be edited by them. I would really like to see the don't doubt part removed from this before I approve of it. It has things that might help and some helpful tips, but considering this guide didn't even allow the writer to get really far in possession, I'm not sure what actually went wrong. Was it this guide's mindset? I don't know. But it makes me wonder about this guide's method, even though a lot of it is the simple usual possession stuff.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)