Oguigi & Koomer Possession Starter guide

Oguigi

Question

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I will gladly do my best to contribute just like waffles and Chupi have done. Feel free to PM me if you make any updates and want any supplementary help in the future Oguigi.

Disclaimer: Hi. My name is Oguigi. I am Koomer's tulpa. This Guide describes my way of doing possession. Please be considerate of Your well-being' date=' never overwork yourself or your tulpa, be patience and train in a safe and private area. and the advice I give may not apply to everyone. The mind is a abstract place and there is no single right way to do things. This guide is somewhat experimental. However, Koomer and I hope that this method will help those who are struggling to achieve possession.[/quote']

Here’s my translation for this new disclaimer you made, hopefully it doesn’t lose any essence of your tonality within the guide.

Approach #1

Hello, my name is Oguigi, and I am Koomer’s tulpa. This guide describes my way of doing possession. Please be considerate of you and your tulpa’s safety, and never overwork yourself or your tulpa.

Be patient and train in a safe and private area, and please acknowledge that the advice I give may not apply to everyone. The mind is an abstract place and there is no single way to do things. This guide is somewhat experimental, but Koomer and I hope that this method will help those who are struggling to achieve possession.

Approach #2

Disclaimer:

This guide is aimed to provide how me and Koomer approach possession. Please take into consideration of practicing possession in a safe and private environment until you and your tulpa(s) are confident enough to venture through more dangerous scenarios. This guide is experimental and should be taken as a supplementary aid to those who may be struggling to become proficient in possession

Approach #3 (slightly stripping way the tonality you’ve presented but still salvaging your syntax):

Disclaimer:

This guide is aimed to provide ways on how me and Koomer conceptualize possession. Please take into consideration of practicing in a safe and private area until you and your tulpas are proficient and confident enough to do so in more dangerous situations.

Please take the following content as a supplement towards your own development. And although this guide is a progressive learning curve, we hope that this method will help those who are struggling to be more experienced with possession.

If you noticed, I was steadily fading away from how you presented it, but tried to salvage some remnant of it though.

EDIT: Also Koomer and Oguigi, it's "Co-authors/editors"

EDIT2: Alright, Sands.

Okay linkzelda, I applied Approach #1 to the guide.

And i have as added you to the "Co-authors/editors" ( which was been corrected )

I Don't know who gives out the green light, But if the guide is ready for prime time then let me know.

If necessary Am sure it's okay to do some small edits and such in future from the guide section.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

For the green light, usually as long as there's a 60% approval, then it gets shifted to the proper section that the majority GAT feels suitable. Since there's 9 members now (might change at the time of this post if more members magically pop in), 6 out of the 9 would need to approve of it.

Waffles implemented a format that we would try to do 10 guides a week and the deadline would be on Mondays. If the guide submissions seem to be close to an approval, but hasn't reached the percentage requirement by the end of the deadline, it's usually kept up in the sticky thread until GAT members give their vote. Hope this helps.

Thank you for uploading this post, what just happened was incredible!

Me and Astra have been forcing for three months with good progress, So I thought we could have a go at this guide. First time round, Astra made my finger twitch. A while later, when I was more relaxed, we decided to try it again. It took a few minutes of trying, but she moved my wrist. She actually, physically moved my wrist! I mean... Wow. =D

Thank you for uploading this post, what just happened was incredible!

Me and Astra have been forcing for three months with good progress, So I thought we could have a go at this guide. First time round, Astra made my finger twitch. A while later, when I was more relaxed, we decided to try it again. It took a few minutes of trying, but she moved my wrist. She actually, physically moved my wrist! I mean... Wow. =D

Glad to see this guide helped you two, I hope you and Astra continue to make amazing progress!

I'll approve. We don't have any possession guides approved yet.

ya =), just need one more vote.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Changing my vote to Approved, however, it would be nice if some parts about "letting go" were added, preferably by someone with some unassisted possession/switching experience.

Another thing worth noting is that some people do possession in different ways - for example, by going into a trance, or even the tulpa imposing their presence/essence in the host's 'body' (for example: http://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/comments/1ljwro/tips_on_full_body_possession/cc0r1m0 )

However, since the guide makes it clear this is one way of doing it ("This guide describes my way of doing possession."), people would understand that this isn't the only way and that they should also look into how other people do it, especially if they are having problems with this particular method.

Alright, 6/9 GAT members have approved of this for the Guide Section. Whether or not OP wants to take into consideration of the "letting go" from NotAnonymous can always be addressed before and after the deadline (1-6-2014). And of course, if Oguigi needs help with grammatical and spelling checks to get that point across if they choose to, or anything in the future they plan to add, help is always there when requested.