Oguigi & Koomer Possession Starter guide

Oguigi

the guide maker can just add a minor disclaimer of hosts and tulpas to be considerate of their well-being, even though a person knowing how to stay alive should be implied in the first place.

This point has been added to the disclaimer.

guide verison has also been updated

Proper prefix [Possession] is now being used for the title

So maybe a better approach, despite of it likely being approved, is for OP to get some co-authors for clarification should there still be spelling and grammar issues.

I would love to have you Linkzelda and/or Waffles. And Chupi (the original editor) To be co-authors of this guide. I have made sure to give Credit to Waffles and Chupi so far in their contributions to the guide, If you give the guide another grammar sweep, or at least be willing to do so in the future, then i can add you as well.

That’s what I’m saying Sands, if you provide your submission in the guide submissions, maybe that can contribute into readers getting the other half that I feel you presented well in that compendium.

I agree with this, I would love to see it happen.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask for more clarification, especially since you endorsed that aspects like this in a submission here should be something people should seriously take into consideration.

I think saying I have no idea what you're talking about would mean I am asking for it, except that I don't think I should be quoting the entire post to say I have no idea what you're talking about in this part. If you think there was something I missed in my last reply you really wanted an answer to, go ahead and point it out so I can try to reply. I'm always happy to do that.

Whether it may be implied in the guide, or through posts separate from that

That's kinda the thing I'm weirded out here when it comes to you right now, Linkzelda. Me and Koomer were having a conversation and he explained something to me by saying those things about this subconscious entity the would control things. It's not a part of the guide, but it was a conversation and something I really wanted to say to him, because I'm not sure if he knows it.

Every host that may have trouble? I would love to see those testimonials show up in this thread Sands. I really would like them to do that other than me having to have good faith towards your claim.

Well yes, every host that may have trouble with letting go, like the entire sentence I wrote went, would have trouble letting go and because that is important in possession (even this guide names this vital step despite not going to details), that would hinder them.

That’s what I’m saying Sands, if you provide your submission in the guide submissions, maybe that can contribute into readers getting the other half that I feel you presented well in that compendium. Readers can combine both your compendium AND Oguigi’s for better comprehension. And I don't mean combine as in literally fusing this thread with your own submission of course.

Sorry, I don't do cross posting. And advertising it and posting links would just feel wrong and cheap.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I will gladly do my best to contribute just like waffles and Chupi have done. Feel free to PM me if you make any updates and want any supplementary help in the future Oguigi.

Disclaimer: Hi. My name is Oguigi. I am Koomer's tulpa. This Guide describes my way of doing possession. Please be considerate of Your well-being' date=' never overwork yourself or your tulpa, be patience and train in a safe and private area. and the advice I give may not apply to everyone. The mind is a abstract place and there is no single right way to do things. This guide is somewhat experimental. However, Koomer and I hope that this method will help those who are struggling to achieve possession.[/quote']

Here’s my translation for this new disclaimer you made, hopefully it doesn’t lose any essence of your tonality within the guide.

Approach #1

Hello, my name is Oguigi, and I am Koomer’s tulpa. This guide describes my way of doing possession. Please be considerate of you and your tulpa’s safety, and never overwork yourself or your tulpa.

Be patient and train in a safe and private area, and please acknowledge that the advice I give may not apply to everyone. The mind is an abstract place and there is no single way to do things. This guide is somewhat experimental, but Koomer and I hope that this method will help those who are struggling to achieve possession.

Approach #2

Disclaimer:

This guide is aimed to provide how me and Koomer approach possession. Please take into consideration of practicing possession in a safe and private environment until you and your tulpa(s) are confident enough to venture through more dangerous scenarios. This guide is experimental and should be taken as a supplementary aid to those who may be struggling to become proficient in possession

Approach #3 (slightly stripping way the tonality you’ve presented but still salvaging your syntax):

Disclaimer:

This guide is aimed to provide ways on how me and Koomer conceptualize possession. Please take into consideration of practicing in a safe and private area until you and your tulpas are proficient and confident enough to do so in more dangerous situations.

Please take the following content as a supplement towards your own development. And although this guide is a progressive learning curve, we hope that this method will help those who are struggling to be more experienced with possession.

If you noticed, I was steadily fading away from how you presented it, but tried to salvage some remnant of it though.

EDIT: Also Koomer and Oguigi, it's "Co-authors/editors"

EDIT2: Alright, Sands.

Okay linkzelda, I applied Approach #1 to the guide.

And i have as added you to the "Co-authors/editors" ( which was been corrected )

I Don't know who gives out the green light, But if the guide is ready for prime time then let me know.

If necessary Am sure it's okay to do some small edits and such in future from the guide section.

Koomer.

For the green light, usually as long as there's a 60% approval, then it gets shifted to the proper section that the majority GAT feels suitable. Since there's 9 members now (might change at the time of this post if more members magically pop in), 6 out of the 9 would need to approve of it.

Waffles implemented a format that we would try to do 10 guides a week and the deadline would be on Mondays. If the guide submissions seem to be close to an approval, but hasn't reached the percentage requirement by the end of the deadline, it's usually kept up in the sticky thread until GAT members give their vote. Hope this helps.

Thank you for uploading this post, what just happened was incredible!

Me and Astra have been forcing for three months with good progress, So I thought we could have a go at this guide. First time round, Astra made my finger twitch. A while later, when I was more relaxed, we decided to try it again. It took a few minutes of trying, but she moved my wrist. She actually, physically moved my wrist! I mean... Wow. =D

Thank you for uploading this post, what just happened was incredible!

Me and Astra have been forcing for three months with good progress, So I thought we could have a go at this guide. First time round, Astra made my finger twitch. A while later, when I was more relaxed, we decided to try it again. It took a few minutes of trying, but she moved my wrist. She actually, physically moved my wrist! I mean... Wow. =D

Glad to see this guide helped you two, I hope you and Astra continue to make amazing progress!

I'll approve. We don't have any possession guides approved yet.

ya =), just need one more vote.

Koomer.