Do you think your tulpa will like you?

Lulu

If he's so desperate for true love that he's willing to be brain washed by a landwhale to obtain it, then he should just find a landwhale, and get over how she looks. Is what I was trying to say.

I would if I could (get over how she looks).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm confused. Can everyone arguing please say their opinions, arguments, and motivations individually and in an organized manner?

[Note: Opinions]

Okay, I'm confused. Can everyone arguing please say their opinions, arguments, and motivations individually and in an organized manner?

Morality is subjective so I can do whatever the hell I want

If he's so desperate for true love that he's willing to be brain washed by a landwhale to obtain it, then he should just find a landwhale, and get over how she looks. Is what I was trying to say.

I can't speak for the guest in this thread, but for me personally, I would gladly date a landwhale. In fact, I've asked out when who were landwhales, it's just they all rejected me.

Women generally have higher standards than men, they're hardwired to, even the landwhales.

I know 4 women well who are landwhales:

Landwhale 1: 250lbs, 5 foot 4. Only dates men over 6 feet tall and admits to this. Is engaged to a tall, good looking, upper middle class guy.

Landwhale 2: 300lbs, 5 foot 6. Exclusively dates the thin, feminine looking type guys, which is what her current boyfriend of 2 years is.

Landwhale 3: 275lbs, 5 foot 5. Is currently dating a lawyer who drives a Ferrari. He's a bit below average looking, but still better looking than her.

Landwhale 4: 250lbs, 5 foot 2. Every boyfriend she's had has been the tall, blond haired, blue eyed, nordic looking guy, granted some were losers with boring personalities.

I used to have an account on OKcupid, and on OKcupid, it shows how often each person replies to messages (responds often, responds selectively or responds very selectively.). This is automatically calculated and displayed on the profile (it's not something you put down manually). And you would not believe how many 300 pound landwhales have "responds selectively" or "responds very selectively". More than half of them.

The problem is there are tons of desperate guys who go for landwhales thinking they're easy to get, and tons of guys who have a "BBW" fetish. The result is even landwhales have a lot of competition for them.

Oh and out of the 4 landwhales I mentioned before, I know for fact 3 of them are cheating on their boyfriends.

And now you can hopefully understand why I want a tulpa to love me so much.

Wow kai no offense but you sound like a loser.

Or maybe I was just lucky enough to never be interested in a relationship my entire life from early childhood.

Still no excuse you're a maggot for not being Dalek masterrace.

Though at least you see the light now.

Also slightly related I get landwhales all over me. And two gays. I don't even have any friends so it kinda creeps me out how these random people want my dick. Thankfully I stopped going outside. And showering.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Wow kai no offense but you sound like a loser.

Nope, I'm actually a pretty cool guy, very social, have lots of friends, and have a decent job lined up. I'm just very ugly.

On the other hand I know plenty of guys who are losers that get girls pretty easily because of their looks.

Nope, I'm actually a pretty cool guy, very social, have lots of friends, and have a decent job lined up.

But that makes you even more of a loser

Don't you want to be a cool hacker?

And make witty acronyms like GNU's Not UNIX?

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Nope, I'm actually a pretty cool guy, very social, have lots of friends, and have a decent job lined up. I'm just very ugly.

On the other hand I know plenty of guys who are losers that get girls pretty easily because of their looks.

That's what they ALL say dude

I think that making your tulpa love you by putting it into her personality will taint any relationship you have with her. You'll be aware that she didn't choose to love you, and only does because you make her. You can say that she still has a choice -- she could deviate and remove that trait if she really wanted. But you're making loving you her default state; she'd have to really dislike you to change her personality and erase that trait. Plus traits you emphasize more are less likely to deviate, meaning she has less choice about the matter. (And who would *not* super-emphasize that trait?)

It really changes what her love will mean.

If you leave out "loves me": If she loves you, it will mean that she cares for you enough that she made the choice to love you.

If you put in "loves me": Her love will only mean she doesn't dislike you enough to reject a trait that you probably put a lot of effort into applying.

From an ethical standpoint, it's debatable.

On one hand, there's free will. You define only abstract traits like "loving" or "adventurous", but not concrete ones like "loves me". You can use the abstract traits you define to "nudge" her toward loving you, but it's ultimately her choice to actually love you. This is my view, and also applies to how I'm handling the rest of her personality.

On the other hand, there's the argument that you'll have to live with each other and it will be so much better for both of you if you love each other. IMO, this argument misses 2 major points: First, even if a tulpa doesn't love you at first, you can likely win her over if you treat her decently. Second, love and hate aren't the only options; a best-friend tulpa isn't all that bad. Sure she isn't the waifu you hoped for, but it's not a painful existence for either of you, and you may well still be able to win her heart. (And if she does hate you, she'd probably reject the "loves me" trait had you put it in anyway.)

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

If you make your tulpa desire companionship, then it really only has one choice anyway, unless you have multiple tulpas.

EDIT: Unless their hate of you is stronger than their desire for companionship, at least