Do you think your tulpa will like you?

Lulu

If you make your tulpa desire companionship, then it really only has one choice anyway, unless you have multiple tulpas.

EDIT: Unless their hate of you is stronger than their desire for companionship, at least

Or of course they could lust after another real person they know they can never have, an actor, an anime character, etc., as so many of use have done.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or of course they could lust after another real person they know they can never have, an actor, an anime character, etc., as so many of use have done.

Or another living person. That would be kinda weird.

>hey man my hallucination loves you

Tulpae want another living person, then you make a second tulpa to please them, then they run off and ignore you.

Result? Many wasted hours and being forever alone.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Point taken.

Tulpae want another living person, then you make a second tulpa to please them, then they run off and ignore you.

Result? Many wasted hours and being forever alone.

Not quite wasted... you still get to listen to them chatter away endlessly with each other in your head.

Not quite wasted... you still get to listen to them chatter away endlessly with each other in your head.

You know, I was wondering "what could be worse than being rejected by a tulpa". Now I know the answer. "getting rejected by your tulpa, making another tulpa for them because they don't want you, and then seeing how happy she is with the other tulpa instead of you". Then you'd end up being extremely jealous of one figment of your imagination being with another figment of your imagination who you created to be your companion but ended up not wanting you.

Wow, that's just....I have no words that could describe how fucked up that would be to me.

I would then make a third tulpa to be forever alone with.

...who would of course reject you and threesome with the other two.

• 2 weeks later...

Philos will love me. All of the signes I've had from her are of love, approval and closeness. That's not however, to say, she'll be in love with me. Right now, I am the only thing she has, and she seems very fond of me.

"What did you do today?" "Oh, you know, got called a hater by a schizophrenic's marijuana-fueled wolf hallucination." "Righteous!"

I call her Philos. My BLOG is updated daily.