Effects of Melatonin on Tulpaforcing

WhiiteRussian

OK so I have a hypothesis that melatonin will improve tulpaforcing productivity and increase tulpa receptivity.

I think this experiment will work best on people who are somewhat on their way in creating a tulpa but do not have a completely sentient being in their mind.

I thought of this last night thinking about the thread where people were talking about the idea that tulpaforcing before bed or when tired or under-slept gave them better imagination and let them think more creatively. Another thing is the Orange Shower. Some people said that the orange juice is good because of the vitamin C, that it helps with headaches but i think contrary. Orange juice is well known to increase melatonin, while cold showers make you very awake, giving you a perfect tulpaforcing setting.

Anyways, for those who do not know what melatonin is, it's basically a hormone secreted in the pineal gland (also known as the third eye). It is responsible for many things, one of which is falling asleep at night. If you want to learn more, go on wikipedia or some shit.

What I want you guys to do is:

1. Buy some melatonin (you can get it at most pharmacies without prescription)

2. Take the recommended dose before tulpaforcing as well as something with caffeine. (coffee, green tea, espresso, eca, redbull etc)

3. Go into a pitch black room (or as close to pitch black as you can)

4. Tulpaforce for an hour (or as long as you can without fallling asleep)

5. Report back your results.

If you are feeling adventurous, you can up the dose but I am not responsible if you die.

I'm going to do the same thing as soon as I can get my hands on some melatonin.

EDIT: caffeine is part of the experiment so you don't fall asleep from the melatonin. Take the caffeine at least 20 minutes before so it has time to kick in.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, why exactly you correlate better imagination/visualization with melatonin? Is there anything else other than the reports of people that says that tulpaforcing before sleeping is helpful? I mean, there's something that point that melatonin is the specific cause of better imaginative skills?

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

I normally take it at night to help me sleep. I've heard about it helping with visualization but haven't seen much effect myself.

If you are feeling adventurous, you can up the dose but I am not responsible if you die.

I tried various doses and unless you're eating them by the fistful (which I haven't tried and don't intend to), the only bad effect I've seen is that too much of it makes me feel restless -- bad for both trying to sleep and for forcing. Also regularly taking too much of it may decrease your sensitivity to it and build a dependency.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Good think I have a gigantic bottle of Melatonin right here then, me and Cyndra will give this a shot. Will report back with results.

Edit:

Didn't go to well, Two cups of coffee and I still fell asleep with 6mg of Melatonin. While I was able to keep myself awake for a while It was extremely easy to Visualise cyndra and to some extent, the wonderland we have.

Final Results: Improves Visualisation, but drowsiness is impossible to combat with strong coffee.

[align=center]My Tulpae:

Name: Cyndra

Species: Earth Pony

Apperance: Nut-brown coat with a brown mane

Current Status: Vocal, working on Imposition[/align]

Good think I have a gigantic bottle of Melatonin right here then, me and Cyndra will give this a shot. Will report back with results.

Edit:

Didn't go to well, Two cups of coffee and I still fell asleep with 6mg of Melatonin. While I was able to keep myself awake for a while It was extremely easy to Visualise cyndra and to some extent, the wonderland we have.

Final Results: Improves Visualisation, but drowsiness is impossible to combat with strong coffee.

Try caffeine pills. Do you guys have guarana powder where you live? It's pure caffeine.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

Guest applesauce99

melatonin is really weak. You can have a shitload and probably just get a little sick, not die. Your body would just flush it out and you'd just have a horrible day.

Benedryl, on the other hand.....

You guys fall asleep on 6 mg of melatonin?

I could take 100mg of that and feel exactly the same.

Anyway I do have some, so I'll try it and see what happens.

Though on a side note, one night i did 5mg melatonin, 500mg valerian, and 1g of B6, and once I fell asleep a couple hours later,

I had the most vivid dream I ever had. When I woke up, just closing my eyes I saw dream visuals again nearly instantly.

Like when I closed my eyes I would go from an awake to a dream state instantly, back and forth when I opened and shut my eyes.

Also when I would close my eyes, I would get a sort of electricity feeling in my head, and a sort of high pitched noise.

It was pretty wild, and now that I think about it, it reminds me how well visuals came on.