Effects of Melatonin on Tulpaforcing

WhiiteRussian

I was ready to buy melatonin just for the sake of science, now that I know that some people are getting results, it makes me even more interested.

But why I was interested in it even before reading your sucesses? Because I have been able to see things really, really, reaaaaallllllyyyyy lucidly a few minutes before I sleep, unfortunately, it's hard to work with the form of my tulpa, since it's been really hard to imagine it well. It's going to cost me 100 reais, which would be like 50$ to buy this thing, but oh well, I spent more money in stupid things.

No I didn't, but that's not stupid anyway, it's science.

Bumping thread.

I don't think melatonine will help much with tulpa forging, it can help people that are usually hyperactive or nervous to calm down.

I'd recommened a vitamin B complex, specialy B6 that helps with brain activity. B6 has a good impact with the vividness of dreams, so it may help with visualization.

It's not about that, dude. We KNOW that we are more lucid when we are tired, we don't know why. So we're trying to test the hypothesis that melatonin has the same effect. And about vitamins, I don't think that they would really have any abnormal effects like those we are looking for, just some equilibrium. Most vitamins are ingested by eating healthy, and it's not like people that don't eat healthy can't visualize well.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100 reais? how much are you buying?

60-100 capsules I think. There is no lower pack and even if it doesn't work at all, I will at least have a good sleeping pill.

And if you're thinking it's expensive, don't. Things in Brazil are like that, we're like the country that has the biggest taxes putting aside China.

That's why I buy expensive things in other countries, like my PC.

Edit: Oh, I decided to buy it online. It costs 2 dollars on american websites, and well, it's not legal to import it right now for some reason, but as a matter of fiction to all cops, my brother bought lots of this stuff and said that he would take like 10 caps a day to sleep. Might buy more of it then. Should buy some caffeine too.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.