Repetitive Movement

The Knight

About this randomness... even my own imaginary body doing things i'm not willing to, and these actions are quick and violent too. It even occurs to tulpa's form, which makes me unsure of her actions. It drove me to the point that i completely stoped imagining with closed eyes - somewhy, daydreaming is almost not affected by this problem...

I had this exact problem as well, and still occasionally have it, but what I seem to do is, instead of try to control it, I simply rewind the clock and force (sometimes through the briefest bit of parroting, usually requesting my tulpa do something else) a different outcome, one that isn't "glitched" and repeating itself.

Something interesting is that there are some actions that, no matter what, will create this "repetitive movement" effect, though these are very few and far between and once aware of them it's pretty easy to avoid them.

”Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” - Henry Ford

I don't have ADHD but can sometimes relate to repetitive movement involving visualization. I would try to visualize a person doing an action, falling on their face for example, and they would seem to be stuck in time, going quickly forward and then backward with no time between the two. It's extremely frustrating to try to make them stay face-planted. A method I use to get them going again is to just relax and not stress about how impossible the guy's physics is. I also think about what else the guy could be doing instead of simply trying to stop his repetitive movement, like visualizing him falling in another direction, or getting back up after falling. It might be a train-of-thought thing imo.

i had this since i started forcing,its incredibly annoying and it still happens here and there every once in a while,personaly id suggest trying to ignore it so you eventually forget about it,the more you think about it and focus on fixing it the more annoying it will get,this should help reducing the amounts of times it happens,this might not be an easy way but its the only one i found so far,Also yes i have ADHD myself if anyone is wondering.

About this randomness... even my own imaginary body doing things i'm not willing to, and these actions are quick and violent too. It even occurs to tulpa's form, which makes me unsure of her actions. It drove me to the point that i completely stoped imagining with closed eyes - somewhy, daydreaming is almost not affected by this problem...

I had this exact problem as well, and still occasionally have it, but what I seem to do is, instead of try to control it, I simply rewind the clock and force (sometimes through the briefest bit of parroting, usually requesting my tulpa do something else) a different outcome, one that isn't "glitched" and repeating itself.

Something interesting is that there are some actions that, no matter what, will create this "repetitive movement" effect, though these are very few and far between and once aware of them it's pretty easy to avoid them.

All this

See Knight? This isn't so as unique as you think it may be.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

See Knight? This isn't so as unique as you think it may be.

Yep! You've all helped a lot too. So thank you. I would write something about my progress lately, but I've been extremely busy with school. Thanksgiving break is soon though, so then I'll have much more time to participate, force, etc.

I have a similar problem where when I do something, and it constantly does it. I just force my perspective and let my body continue doing its thing until I'm out of that patern.

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

Well I can say you guys helped me with my problem.

I found the best way to stop this kind of repetitive movement is to remember that its not actually happening. By keeping another version of the same scenario where the repetitive movement is not happening. I can then focus on that instead of the one where the movement keeps happening, so that I don't have to throw away the entire scene and start over again.