Do tulpas often have last names?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I asked his question because I remember seeing a story of someone who made a backstory for their tulpa, including a family an I would assume a last name. Long story short, tulpa got lonely and wanted to become an hero. But it was nice hearing your responses!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never really thought of my tulpa needing one, as others have said it's not like there's anyone to distinguish her from! I guess I might give her one when she's fully formed...

For more about myself and news updates on my Tulpa's progress, see JoJo's Bizarre Experiment

That would be probably every wonderland ever.

Not that most people DO marry their tulpa, but I don't see why somebody would specifically make host-tulpa marriage illegal in their wonderland.

Sure... but marriage is not only about the ceremony, it's a legal and/or religious status. And i see how you may argue that it's in this case just a symbolic thing but i don't really care for such things. Now, i'm not using an elaborate wonderland either... It seems, in a way, counterproductive to me. I'm trying to make an imaginary being part of my reality, a wonderland is really just more of a temporary help for me.

I asked his question because I remember seeing a story of someone who made a backstory for their tulpa, including a family an I would assume a last name. Long story short, tulpa got lonely and wanted to become an hero. But it was nice hearing your responses!

That's JD1215's Maya you're thinking of.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Lyra has my last name. The other two don't have a last name; when asked about it, Anera said "Why would I need one?".

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Now, i'm not using an elaborate wonderland either... It seems, in a way, counterproductive to me. I'm trying to make an imaginary being part of my reality, a wonderland is really just more of a temporary help for me.

I wholeheartedly agree.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

• 4 months later...

My tulpa's name is in pseudotypical pony fashion: Rain Cloud, with Cloud being the last name. Named this way do to her pony forms cutie mark. I like the name Rain although Cloud sounds kinda strange.

Some people ITT advocate that it should be the same as your own last name but in my mindcanon she is in fact an adopted daughter of sorts so the name fits.

Conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency

I'm a conscious dreamer

Therefore I can be treasurer to my own currency

I can be the mind controller

Lady Katrina [my own last name]

Seriously, I consider a last name to be optimal, due to the fact that most people believe that it is a fact that the tulpa is a part of your brain. Your brain is a part of you, so I'd regard her to be a twin of sorts. Still, I don't believe that a last name is required, but it seems official.

She is nobility because I, myself am nobility. Of course, I'm not legally born in Britain, so that probably renders it moot, but still. I CAN DREAM.

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!