Do tulpas often have last names?

Guest Anonymous

Mine has last name. I just modified a my own (not real, of course) last name. 猫井(Nekoi)⇨猫宮(Nekomiya)

So, yeah, like you said - she's part of me but still a separate entity.

現実に抗え!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EnnervateIndustries

Maia is just Maia. It's sort of like just calling your best friend by one name, but since your tulpa is always with you, it's unnecessary to have a last name. That made more sense in my head than on the page, so whatever.

Strangely enough, it was just this subject that I was discussing earlier today.

My full name and title is Tulpa Dona Nobillis McCaw. Like most females in the McCaw clan, I just tend to go by my middle name. It's sort of a family tradition, and I prefer Tulpa to Ms.

Similarly, Kerin's full name and title was originally Kerin 0 McCaw B.A,B.Bus,MACS; but she hates being called "Zero."

Cheers,

Nobillis

(P.S.: I'm not the only creature in the clan. There's also a long tradition of "Mythical Beasts")

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

None of us has a last name. Sure, I live in a body that carries both given name and one that is supposed to carry on to the next generation but the name I gave for my consciousness is the one I relate with. Same thing with Shai and Telk.

(While reading this thread Telk decided that his last name would be Dickweed, a joke of course. I sure hope it doesn't stick.)

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

My tulpa's last name is Dessy. I kept calling her Dessy for a couple weeks because I liked the name and she wasn't too bothered but I managed to get out of the habit several months ago and I just kept it as a last name (that I rarely ever think about)

It's my username because I just needed a name to go by.

Syldra's last name is River...she chose it herself because she is a Chinese dragon...So I suppose her full name is The Syldra River since she would be the spirit of a river. But I usually just call her Syl.

My Tulpae:

Syldra River (Jan. 9, 2013) Picture

Erin (March 30, 2013) Picture

[Pruria Joal. We're going to decide a second name for Hieldy maybe one day, something that begins with a L or something sounds nice. It'd go with the H too.]

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

Kerin ... hates being called "Zero."

Kerin dropped the 0.

Oh my! I just realized, all the tulpas were numbered sequentially starting from 0. So that's why he's called Watchdog 3! What? That means I'm "4"?!!

Yours stunned,

Nobillis Shi

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.