Coming Changes to Tulpa.info

Pleeb

Guest Anonymous
Welcome back, noobdreamer. You last visited: 07-12-2013, 10:16 PM

Current time: 07-14-2013, 08:50 PM

User CP — Log Out

View New Posts | View Today's Posts | Open Buddy List

This box neeeds to be tweaked, the last line get's cut out.

Other than that it seems to work fine (except the fact that I prefer the current one more :/)

EDIT: and it's not showing the date a thread was posted

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This box neeeds to be tweaked, the last line get's cut out.

Other than that it seems to work fine (except the fact that I prefer the current one more :/)

EDIT: and it's not showing the date a thread was posted

Is there any chance you could take screenshots of the line being cut off and the lack of thread date for us?

Guest Anonymous

The box seems to work fine on this 1024x600 screen (it didn't work well on the 1920x1080 screen, but I can't use that PC right now, sorry).

Here's the thing about the date, it used to show when the thread was created:

358739955_Screenshotfrom2013-07-14235908.png.4ae6a0c000256667544d97d82099f60e.png

The box seems to work fine on this 1024x600 screen (it didn't work well on the 1920x1080 screen, but I can't use that PC right now, sorry).

Here's the thing about the date, it used to show when the thread was created:

If you could get a screenshot for me once you're able to use your 1920x1080 PC, that would be perfect. Also, no idea why we lost the thread creation date, but I've fixed it now.

Guest Anonymous

I don't know if you fixed it or if it was just a temporary problem on my part, but it works fine now.

I'm starting to like the dark theme, not bad at all.

The only thing I would change is the icon for threads in which you posted, I would turn the grey spot red to make it more visible.

Okay, Rasznir, what the fuck is that thing supposed to be in your avatar. It's fucking creepy as hell and gives me nightmares. This is the right place to ask this. It's so fucking unnerving.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Okay, Rasznir, what the fuck is that thing supposed to be in your avatar. It's fucking creepy as hell and gives me nightmares. This is the right place to ask this. It's so fucking unnerving.

Heh, First thing first. It's a Pleasure to meet you Rasznir.

And Am assuming that's his tulpa. I like his avatar.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

His tupper is a strange hairy bat alien bug thing?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

That's supposed to be a pony? Dear god, I hope it doesn't really look like that. It looks like it's melting even more than the other pones. And why does it have a weird alien muzzle/beak thing? Fuck. I will never understand. Our admin.