Non animal/human tulpa?

Hornbori

My friend who led me here unknowingly through Facebook had a box.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think would be badass is a sentient sword tulpa, much like this here. You'd get to wear it around and have it crack bad jokes all day.

1242620-71ZZRFG.jpg

Might be my second project.

Until the sword commands you to strike people down in order to collect their souls.

My friend who led me here unknowingly through Facebook had a box.

There's a dude on the IRC that had a watch tulpa. The tulpa 'died' when the watch was broken.

There's a dude on the IRC that had a watch tulpa. The tulpa 'died' when the watch was broken.

That's horrible.

What would magical creature tulpae classify as?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

That sounds like an interesting situation. It's really too bad that he didn't go about the tulpa's creation differently; Instead of saying "You are the personality and mind of this watch", he should have specified "You are a formless personality, and you merely live in this specific watch."

Has he tried bringing the tulpa back? I'm sure it would be possible, although I can't even begin to speculate on how easy or difficult it might be.

"Give a man a Truth, and he will think for a day. Teach a man to Reason, and he will think for a lifetime."

-Phil Plait

That sounds like an interesting situation. It's really too bad that he didn't go about the tulpa's creation differently; Instead of saying "You are the personality and mind of this watch", he should have specified "You are a formless personality, and you merely live in this specific watch."

He had it when he was just a kid I think, long before the tulpa.info community existed. He didn't know that it was what we would call a tulpa. He thought that it existed in the watch, not his head; therefore, it did (in a sense).

He had it when he was just a kid I think, long before the tulpa.info community existed. He didn't know that it was what we would call a tulpa. He thought that it existed in the watch, not his head; therefore, it did (in a sense).

Oh wow, neat. That must have been pretty sad, though. So did he ever try to bring the personality back though, after finding out that it was in his head and not really in the watch?

"Give a man a Truth, and he will think for a day. Teach a man to Reason, and he will think for a lifetime."

-Phil Plait

What would magical creature tulpae classify as?

Depends on the creature and how they react to certain things... really, no tulpas are actually animals or humans in any of the important ways, they're just personalities. But, for example, QB would be kind of a tossup, because he doesn't eat and has no internal organs - he's make of one material the whole way through, according to the way he reacts and the way I forced him. So technically, something like that is probably not a mammal... at least not the sort of mammal he outwardly appears to be.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.