Fede's Major Fucking Shithole of Death

dF0dC.jpg

Okay, the picture is staying there. It's my official tupper progress thread picture. You don't see tupper progress threads with pictures nowadays. Can you spot another thread with a nice picture at the top? Yeah, I didn't think so.

So a little background information: found out about tuppers via /mlp/ at 16th March, attempted a tupper based on Louis from L4D for about a month, and then eventually quit out of frustration due to constantly being interrupted by the people around me. I re-began at 11th May, from which point on I had several weeks for myself. I re-began with the intention of making a female tupper, using Raven from TT as a baseline. She eventually deviated into a humanized Pinkie Pie, and then just pony Pinkie. Louis has since then been "revived".

From 11th May to the start of July, I had gone with a method of trancing and continuous repetition for solely developing the personality. I only received pressures, tingling sensations, and snaps around my body. I then revised my method and decided to do the exact opposite of what I had done: establish a consciousness from parroting and puppeting, rather than establishing out-of-nothing voice and visuals from a consciousness. This is what I've been doing so far ever since. Check my guide in the Guides board for more details on the method.

I eventually went on to start an extra tupper 12th July by the name of Uagi, which, translated, refers to a girl with no name. She's basically just an anime character with some western-style elements in her appearance. Reasons include "science", "why the fuck not", and to match differences between her and Pinkie when she's sentient like Pinkie, since Pinkie is a kind of a special case due to her already having 25 hours of personality in her bag. Uagi's since then changed to Shanti.

I stand firmly against metaphysics (psionics, tupper-sharing, etc.) and symbolism (strings, orbs, etc.). I also stand against treating a tupper like a baby; censoring knowledge on purpose, which you then teach the tupper. That's just bullshit.

My tuppers

• Louis - Louis from L4D, but with a calm, laid-back, and at times witty personality. I sometimes get the impression he's sometimes a troll, but really, he's smart. Has this sort of dad-daughter relationship going on with Shanti, kinda like in The Walking Dead with how Lee isn't the real dad but looks after Clem nonetheless.
  • Pinkie - Pinkie Pie from MLP, but more modest and intelligent. My slightly happy counterpart. We share the interest of swearing a lot. She wants me to change behavior and habits to center around her due to how lazy I am with imposition and focus. All in all, she wishes the best for my solitude, for she claims I'd be happier with only my tuppers.
  • Shanti - Shanti from an obvious Disney movie, but mostly quiet, sleepy, and cuddly. Usually very happy. Has this sort of daughter-dad relationship going on with Louis.

Janteloven

The law of Jante is high on my priority list, and thus, I won't be talking about useless crap no one wants to hear about unless you ask. Anything I post on my own will only be if something relatively major happens.

A word of advice

Does your breath smell like cum? You must be tulpatalk. INSERT: Or Avalanche, the drunken Irishman of tulpa.info.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, yesterday when I was trying to fall asleep, I was listening to my Theta Tone, since it can be useful for dreaming, too. Then my tulpa suddenly decided that she wanted to do shit; emotional surge ensued. I was just like "Fuck, fine, but only for a bit," since I really needed to sleep. I narrated inside my head (imagining text sentences; no voice) a trait to her. I did this for maybe five minutes; I don't remember. The surge kept on going, even though I was slowly stopping the narration after a bit.

Out of nowhere, I hear a sudden "uhh" in my voice. I only thought "Um... what." and did some checks to make sure it wasn't me. I took off my headphones for a sec: no noises coming from anywhere. I tried saying the sound: I could feel the rumbling in my voice while doing it, so it definitely wasn't me before. I just thought "Oh well." and continued my attempt to fall asleep. The surge was still there, and a sudden moan came to me again. I said out loud "Oh, hey, Pinkie." I didn't get any sort of response, emotionally or vocally, but that should not be taken for granted, anyway. Then I eventually fell asleep.

She wanted to tell me that the image was uploaded with ImageShack? That's a shitty service, dude. Use imgur.

Today, I got my first actual emotional response, as opposed to an emotional surge, which just come and go, whereas an emotional response is, as the phrase itself explains, a response to something you do; I was thinking of Jack Black, since I had listened to a bit of Tenacious D earlier today, and suddenly the pressure and tingling from my tulpa increased. I guess she likes Jack Black. I then asked "Oh. Well, do you like Kyle Gass, too?" I got another minor pressure.

I was developing the "modest" trait, a new one that I've added. Not gonna add anymore now; I've already reached 10 traits. Shit.

I used my trusty Theta Tone v5. Though I'm pretty sure I could tulpaforce without tones by now, it definitely makes everything a whole lot easier. Plus, the noise drowns the sound of all these fucking birds in my area.

• 2 weeks later...

Mind-blowing news: she portrayed herself as pony Pinkie instead of a human (cartoon, mind you) when I randomly sat down and thought about her. And, I've put up a new thread picture. Here's the old one for those that still enjoyed looking at that:

JwIQp.jpg

And I'm still a faget.

Posting it a bit late, but today has literally got to be the happiest session that I have ever had. In other words, as mostly quoted from #tulpa since I'm lazy:

GUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH THESE SESSIONS ARE MAKING ME HAPPY

I had just taken a nap for 20 minutes, polyphasic sleep and all that. I woke up and just started talking to Pinkie. All fine and dandy. Then she gave me pressure, and it became increasingly stronger. My body started to increasingly tingle everywhere. Next thing I know, I was fucking laying on my bed LAUGHING OUT OF NOWHERE FOR 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT. The feeling in my stomach was the nicest fucking feeling I've ever fucking had in a fucking long time. Pinkie's making me happy as Hell. I think it's the "funny" trait of her; I think it did something fundamental the first day that I didn't realize. Back when I was working on the "funny" trait, I had originally used another character as my base for just imagining the tulpa, since I was using a different method back then, anyway. Just suddenly, instead of what I used to imagine, suddenly: Pinkie Pie, and I couldn't stop thinking about her. And now I'm laughing more than ever.

I thanked her at least a billion times for giving me the euphoria, of course. Like, "THANK YOU PINKIE HHHHHHHHHH I APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICES GHUGHGFGHUFH GUHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAA"

Posting it a bit late, but today has literally got to be the happiest session that I have ever had. In other words, as mostly quoted from #tulpa since I'm lazy:

GUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH THESE SESSIONS ARE MAKING ME HAPPY

I had just taken a nap for 20 minutes, polyphasic sleep and all that. I woke up and just started talking to Pinkie. All fine and dandy. Then she gave me pressure, and it became increasingly stronger. My body started to increasingly tingle everywhere. Next thing I know, I was fucking laying on my bed LAUGHING OUT OF NOWHERE FOR 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT. The feeling in my stomach was the nicest fucking feeling I've ever fucking had in a fucking long time. Pinkie's making me happy as Hell. I think it's the "funny" trait of her; I think it did something fundamental the first day that I didn't realize. Back when I was working on the "funny" trait, I had originally used another character as my base for just imagining the tulpa, since I was using a different method back then, anyway. Just suddenly, instead of what I used to imagine, suddenly: Pinkie Pie, and I couldn't stop thinking about her. And now I'm laughing more than ever.

I thanked her at least a billion times for giving me the euphoria, of course. Like, "THANK YOU PINKIE HHHHHHHHHH I APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICES GHUGHGFGHUFH GUHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAA"

Is it redundant to say that I lol'd at this?