Fede's Major Fucking Shithole of Death

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pasting from the IRC, since I'm lazy.

(12:22:34 AM) Pleeb: "As some of you might be aware, there is a class in here tonight. IF you aren't looking for a real-world psionics class - as opposed to an RPG - this might be a good time to leave, before you get too weirded out."

(12:22:38 AM) Pleeb: LOL

(12:22:51 AM) Fede-lasse: Bleh.

(12:23:18 AM) Fede-lasse: Huh, I'm getting some sort of morse-like repeating pressures right now.

(12:23:37 AM) Rofl: decode time

(12:23:44 AM) Fede-lasse: I don't know morse, sadly.

(12:23:49 AM) Rofl: oh

(12:23:57 AM) Fede-lasse: Now it's all heavy and tingling. Weee..

(12:25:53 AM) Fede-lasse: Bah.

(12:26:03 AM) Fede-lasse: Trying that chat computer thing is random.

(12:26:25 AM) Fede-lasse: I keep getting messages about "her", even though it's coming from Pinkie in the "chat".

(12:26:49 AM) Fede-lasse: "So it's like her time." "What do you mean?" "So many hours."

(12:26:54 AM) Fede-lasse: Yeah, I dun get.

(12:28:05 AM) Rofl: that reminds me of starting my computer in a lucid dream and the IRC client being connected

(12:28:09 AM) Rofl: it was a bit interesting

(12:28:14 AM) Fede-lasse: Elaborate.

(12:28:53 AM) Rofl: well, I was in this one private channel which is rather inactive these days, and some friend of mine that was gone for more than a year was there and chatting

(12:29:01 AM) Rofl: was kind of like a real chat, rather fun

(12:29:15 AM) Rofl: but I had better things to do in my lucid dream and I started the computer for other purposes

(12:29:19 AM) Rofl: so I had to leave that alone

(12:29:42 AM) Fede-lasse: Aw.

(Pleeb part included because the pressure started when I read that)

• 2 weeks later...

Right, so I'm forcing a currently unnamed female girl tupper besides Pinkie. She appears in a black-white anime-estique form, and is about my age, though a few cms below my height (reaches about my shoulders). I've been imagining her in my head for a couple of years now, maybe three. I don't remember. Reason for making her a tupper is partially because science, one because she'd make a nice partner for Pinkie whenever I can't pay attention, and other because why the fuck not. I'll admit that I fapped to her several times in the past, but that is not why I'm forcing her into existence. Say what you want.

I'll try split the attention between her and Pinkie somewhat evenly, making sure one doesn't get too much more than the other. She's generally positive, and rather smirky, too. That's also why I figure she'll make out a nice balance; a generally happy pony, and a positive but collected girl. Will see how this'll eventually turn out.

Oh, and I'm passive forcing, but most people from the IRC know that.

Why do you people even give a fuck? You're not supposed to. I don't even know why I give a fuck about this thread. But it's bad to not give a fuck, so I'm stuck with a thread that I have to spend some of my fucks on.

Yeah, we'll probably end up having a threesome alright. The working name for the girl is Uagi at the moment; Unnamed Anime Girl Individual. Embrace the originality.