Fede's Major Fucking Shithole of Death

Louis from L4D, but with a calm, laid-back, and at times witty personality. I sometimes get the impression he's sometimes a troll, but really, he's smart. Has this sort of dad-daughter relationship going on with Louis, kinda like in The Walking Dead with how Lee isn't the real dad but looks after Clem nonetheless.

Louis has a daughter named Louis?

I revived Louis. He's still a faggot.

:O

The doubt of your faith is not your god testing you, it is truth trying to emerge and free you.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Fede, I was in a tulpa general thread in /mlp/ and you(or someone using your name) said pinkie split into 4? Sounds like we missed a big update.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. Louis having a daughter with Louis oh god. I mean Shanti. Fuck.

Also yeah I got a secure trip because secure trip and Alba doesn't have a secure trip because not secure trip.

She is now a literal rainbow of novelty personas and characters. She changes colour to match her mood and then she is like that for a while.

Basically Pinkie has colourful schizophrenia.

frt