Hopopopopopopopopo

Hoppip

this site doesn't like dropbox links for some reason so I typed up her bio and stuck it here http://derpy.me/96vU5, can't be fucked translating it all to bbcode

I'm about 13 hours in, doing personality and visualisation at the same time. Not much results yet, though I think I got an emotional response around week 9 or so.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

started off as a normal visualisation thing, didn't have much focus, things kept popping up, etc. Gave her some nipples and a vagina, poked around them a bit, etc. At some point the visualisation suddenly got REALLY intense and I was sorta pulling a rope attached to a scene (?), then when I pulled it in all the way I was there. The new scene was one of the car parks in hilton head near the grocery stores, and H looked much more realistic and stuff too, instead of just a drawing. She had lots of nice shading and everything. I did notice that her nose was more normal humanlike instead of the odd flat shape - maybe it was because I was having trouble figuring out how it worked in 3D? Anyway I tried replacing it several times but then it just went back to the more humanlike nose. As time went on I did try to just make it flatter, which seemed to hold more than the nose she had before. Visualising her waist, legs, shoulders, neck, arms was pretty easy, her hands and feet looked less "real" though (need to focus on them more maybe?), and I couldn't focus on her face for very long. Anyway that lasted a while (kept doing that spinny-around thing people recommend doing for lucid dreaming, which seemed to help, but eventually I couldn't hold it much more. So I took her back to the wonderland and fixed up the house so it wasn't half-ruined. The walls were all nice and I added another wall to separate the main room from the bed area. Then I gave her a notebook and some markers and pencils in case she wants to do anything with them.

No sentience yet, but she kept looking kinda grumpy the whole time and it was hard to visualise her with any other expression. I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere though!

time: 1hr 30m, 15h total

woo, 8 days without tulpaforcing. I suuuuuuck.

-----

anyway I went back to doing visualisation for a bit. Usual routine there. Noticed a few days prior when I tried tulpaforcing on the train that her personality sphere/orb thing was sitting on the table, so I went and focused on putting more personality back into that for a while, then gave it a whole bunch of energy and put it back inside her head. Then she became a lot more lively again (not sure if it's just me puppeting still or not). Focused on giving her a heartbeat and breathing, then put her on the bed and made her some warmer clothes - a lavender long-sleeved shirt and some navy sweatpants. Also some white socks and tennishoes. I also went and gave her 5 fingers and toes just because trying to visualise how 3 fingers and toes looked kept bugging me.

Something (me? her?) reminded me that the house does not have a bathroom so I went and added one to the house. Made the layout like the bathroom in hartoft street but cleaner and with a white tiled floor. Showed here where everything was (towels, toilet paper, soap, etc) and made sure there were no mirrors in it. Then got distracted trying to figure out how she'd be able to go to the bathroom with sweatpants on, without having to take her tail completely out of them. Couldn't think of one so yeah she just has to pretty much take her pants completely off to use the toilet. Oh well. I guess for shorts she can at least have a zipper or something on the connecting part above the tail.

After that I showed her again the notebook, markers, and pencils on the table, then went and sat her on the bed and hugged her and said "I'll probably see you later" and then left.

time: 2 hours 10 mins (!) / 17:10

• 2 weeks later...

since the last big session I tried doing a few quick things where I'd go to wonderland, fiddle around in it with her, then leave again

did this two days ago but forgot to post.

Moved houses to that family friend's house in cornwall. Downstairs is how I remember it, upstairs I let her decide. Ended up being completely open with no walls or anything. Told her she could do whatever she wanted with it though. She then went and bounced on a mattress for a while (dunno if it was her or me puppeting what I saw in a gif from /co/ earlier that day). Still having trouble focusing on her face.

When we first got to the house I might've gotten an emotional response, not sure. Had lots of trouble focusing during this whole time though, as I started at around midnight.

Also maybe at some point when I was asking her whether to stay in the old house or move to the new one, I think she tried to speak but it was "muted", like I could tell something was trying to make sound but I couldn't hear it

time: 1 hour 10 mins / 19:10

• 2 weeks later...

[align=center]HOPPIP!

You see this cute thing, right here?!

5FkRzec6T.png

Work on her! Give her love! She wants to meet you! Get off the IRC and FORCE MAOR! Or I'm gonna adopt her! I ain't playing, Ellen and Dori definitely won't mind another sister![/align]

All playing aside, sorry I took so long with this. That said, now that drawing this girl has gotten me all nice and attached to her, I do want to see some more progress from you. It would suck if she never came to completion.I'm not joking about the adoption thing, either

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

HOLY SHIT THAT IS SO FUCKING KAWAII and yes I will go do an actual session today, I do usually do a little bit (like waking her up and putting her to bed and stuff like that) every day but yeah I haven't had a big long tulpaforcing session in a while :C

Why did you racist goyim delete my comment? I am just encouraging my friend here to consider the benefits of race-mixing.

Because he didn't want that sort of unintelligible nonsense in his thread, obviously. I actually thought you were a spam-bot or something.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Because he didn't want that sort of unintelligible nonsense in his thread, obviously. I actually thought you were a spam-bot or something.

Watch your tongue, goyim. You wouldn't want to be racist, would you?

Have you considered making a black tulpa?