Hopopopopopopopopo

Hoppip

was on the train a lot yesterday and talked to her for most of the time, apparently she finds train journeys exciting because of all the people she has to dodge

EDIT: also she was teasing me a bunch, since I gave her basic conjuration abilities and when I had to sit on the floor, she conjured up a nice soft sofa for herself

and when I was hungry for lunch she made a sandwich and ate it, waving it in front of me

what a bitch

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

nothing really new to report except visualising her's been getting easier and I try to talk and stuff to her every day. Haven't been able to do much visualisation sessions recently though.

Today I tried going into a part of my wonderland I've never been to before, and it's pretty... difficult. Everything seems to jump around, it's hard to focus on it, mind keeps wandering and the "camera" changes position to only look at stuff I already know exists, etc.

Anyone here have any advice on that, besides keep practicing?

apparently heather's been quiet for the past few days because something happened where she lost her ability to "speak" (through the head voice)

or something

it's kinda hard to communicate just through hand gestures and stuff

unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to help her much until wednesday evening, since I've got work, family visit, and going to the olympics going on

in the meantime, I told her to see if she could retrace her steps to try and find out what caused it

Forced for about an hour, she took me to a cave way off in the woods, and in the cave there was this cavern and on a sort of natural pedestal thing, there was thing that looked a bit like some sort of fleshy thing, maybe it was supposed to be a voicebox? but it was dark like stone, then I took it and she led me back to the beach brain building, and I went back to the part of it we were in before, but then I had a hard time concentrating and couldn't figure out what to do with the thing. It looked a bit like it was more pink or something though

also it seems like whenever I do some decent forcing she's wearing something new. Today she was wearing a light blue blouse with a light purple skirt

need to do more tomorrow