What do you and your tulpa do for fun?

SwissArmyCheese

I'm trying to dedicate more time with my tulpa Amber, but we've both agreed that the wonderland get boring fairly quick. This lead to a decline in progress and eventually a complete stop. I'm looking for ideas on what to do and the don't have to be wonderland based.

What are some games/activities/hobbies/etc, that you do with your tulpae?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of what I do with them is based in the mindscape, but I sometimes play games IRL with them (usually via possession, though I want to play chess with them in public so people will think I'm one of those whiz kids that plays chess against himself for fun).

As for mindscape stuff:

Dungeon raiding

Exploring

Going on adventures

Playing hide-and-seek

Sparring

Going for a walk on the beach

Having sex

Going for a drive

Going swimming

Playing sports

etc.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Mainly I just go into the wonderland and ask her what she wants to do. If she says nothing, I usually think of what I would do in real life. What do you like to do with your friends? Other than that, the things Amy and I do (not going to include my other tulpa because all he does is drink):

Picnics- For some reason she loves picnics. Maybe your tulpa has something special they like to do?

Walk through the park

Sightseeing, as in going on top of a mountain and looking out over it

Watching a sunset or sunrise

Cuddling

Sleeping

Talking

This might not seem like much, but it takes up a lot of time, believe it or not. That's all I can think of ATM. Hope it helps!

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

We go hang out in real life, which is much more interesting. The mall, the lake, generally walking around together, playing video games against each other, etc.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Lately, we've been going bike riding and seeing where we end up. Sometimes, more rarely, we'll just drive around and get lost on purpose. That's a bit expensive though, what with gas prices and all.

Stranger in a strange land.

Rev is usually cleaning his guns or practicing on targets when I enter the wonderland, so we usually end up going on bullet-ridden action-movie adventures with plenty of slo-mo and a heaping of gore and hot lead. Just the other day we were storming the modern equivalent of the beaches of Normandy.

He's a pretty hardcore guy :D

”Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” - Henry Ford